Search results for query: *

• Users: steviegt6
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. steviegt6

Standalone Terraria Unified (.NET 8+, 64-bit, cross-platform server-client distribution)

Hi hi hi, I'm back. Terraria Unified This is a simple project that ports the game to .NET 8 and merges the Windows, macOS, and Linux client and server codebases into one. This modification maintains compatibility with vanilla servers, and tries its best to automatically detect existing Terraria...
  2. steviegt6

Standalone Terraprisma - tModLoader Bootstrapper

Terraprisma Terraprisma is a bootstrapper for tModLoader, that allows a user to create modifications that are loaded prior to tModLoader. This allows people to patch the game in ways not previously possible, such as modifying methods en masse, adding methods and fields to classes, and much more...
  3. steviegt6

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

TML.Patcher Latest Version: v2.0.2 | 22 January 2023 Name Explanation "Why is it called TML.Patcher when it's not capable of patching anything?" Patching support through the intregration of a tModLoader 1.4 mod is planned. More information will be coming shortly. Stay tuned. Obligatory...
  4. steviegt6

tModLoader [1.4] NPC Happiness Removal

NPC Happiness Removal Because we all wanted it, right? Now, What Does it Do? That's pretty simple! It removes NPC happiness, instead opting for a slider you can use to adjust the happiness levels. These levels don't change, nor do they differ between NPCs. I'll eventually switch the current...
  5. steviegt6

Standalone [1.4] Tea (Mod Loader)

Tea Now, you're probably wondering: "What's Tea?" And, well, that's pretty simple. It's a port of an ooooold version of tModLoader to 1.4 that I made for fun. Please note that this is not tModLoader 1.4 nor is it meant to be a tModLoader competitor. I made this for fun and will continue to...
  6. steviegt6

tModLoader Stevie's Mod - A General Content Mod for Terraria

Discontinued. Stevie's Mod Amazing name, I know. Content This mod adds in stuff. Big surprise, I know. Have an idea, suggestion, or need to report a bug? Join the Discord!
  7. steviegt6

tModLoader Stevie's One-Off Mods

List of One-Off/Small Mods By yours truly. Join the Discord! Have any mod ideas? Leave a reply here or @ me in my Discord server. :v Boss Biome Anywhere Download Allows you to summon the Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu anywhere and safely fight them. You can also fight Plantera anywhere...
  8. steviegt6

tModLoader Better Toilets

Better Toilets™️ The best Terraria Mod in existence. 1.4 added an amazing feature... the ability to power toilets and make feces spew out of it. This mod only adds one thing. That. Huge thanks to @GoodPro712 for helping out. Download Join my Discord. Join GoodPro's Discord.
  9. steviegt6

tModLoader Only [Modifier]

Ah, yes. Reforging. The BEST and MOST FUN thing to do in Terraria, right? Wrong. Who wants to give a blue goblin all their money after you saved them from rotting in the underground? Not me, that's for sure! Besides, reforging is frustrating. Imagine getting the reforge you want but you...
  10. steviegt6

tModLoader Completion (No Longer being Updated)

MOD NO LONGER BEING WORKED ON Hey! I need help with my mod. As of now, I'm the only one working on the mod. It'd be EXTREMELY helpful if I could get a couple of sprites and coders. Coders are top priority. Everyone that contributes will be credited! Info The Completion Mod is a QoL (Quality of...
Back
Top Bottom