Search results for query: *

1. QubeTown

error CS1703

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build my mod, but it keeps coming up with this error. "error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references."...
  2. QubeTown

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

While I have no use for it, this seems like a very interesting mod. Can't wait to see what comes of it
  3. QubeTown

Initiate Mod: a mod full of broken worms and dragonfly infested swamps

Hey, could you post some information about he mod on the forum page? Thanks
  4. QubeTown

tModLoader [W.I.P] The Shepherd Expansion

Looks pretty good so far, can't wait for it to be released
  5. QubeTown

tModLoader HeroSickle Mod V3.1.1

Gotcha' :D
  6. QubeTown

Welcome back

Welcome back
  7. QubeTown

Hi

Hi
  8. QubeTown

My first mod, W.I.P.

I like it so far, I've never seen a mod that had a sword with some kind of chicken thing at the end
  9. QubeTown

tModLoader HeroSickle Mod V3.1.1

Hey there, could you add some sprites and description of the stuff that's going to be in the mod on this page? I want to know what I'm installing:)
  10. QubeTown

tModLoader Start with base

This. I never knew I wanted this until now.
  11. QubeTown

Hey

Hey
  12. QubeTown

Hello Dexavior. I'm not here to bother you about re-joining the tantalite mod. I was just...

Hello Dexavior. I'm not here to bother you about re-joining the tantalite mod. I was just wondering if we can use your old sprites that you made for the mod. Like the Gem Lord or the Tantalite Ore spritesheet. We'll give you credit. Just want to ask before we take them. Thanks. -Creeper8789
  13. QubeTown

R.I.P. Club Penguin. You will be missed.

R.I.P. Club Penguin. You will be missed.
  14. QubeTown

tModLoader Looking for Spriters and Coders for the Tantalite mod

Hello all. A while ago me and a couple buddies were working on a mod. A mod called the Tantalite mod. The team was: Kalciphoz, ImmortalWisp, Dexavior, Coolwo (Who is John Egbert on these forums), and Me. Also some other people, but those were the main 5. So we were making this mod. And then It...
  15. QubeTown

Would anybody from the original tantalite crew be up for reviving it? I have so many new ideas...

Would anybody from the original tantalite crew be up for reviving it? I have so many new ideas for it, and It's a shame we never finished it
  16. QubeTown

Okay, that's fine. I know you're busy :P I have improved alot since then though. Anyway, good...

Okay, that's fine. I know you're busy :P I have improved alot since then though. Anyway, good luck on your new mod! :D
  17. QubeTown

Dexavior, remember the Tantalite mod we were working on a while back? I'm thinking maybe we...

Dexavior, remember the Tantalite mod we were working on a while back? I'm thinking maybe we should revive it. I have a lot more ideas, and I see you added more to the tantalite page. Contact me if you want to. -Creeper8789.
  18. QubeTown

tModLoader The Tantalite Mod! 1.3.1.1 (V1.0)

Your in! If you have a Discord Account, you can join our Discord Server. I'll PM it to you if you want.
  19. QubeTown

tModLoader The Tantalite Mod! 1.3.1.1 (V1.0)

That's really weird. I'll tell the Team about it!
  20. QubeTown

tModLoader EdgeWood Mod (Spriters/Coders Needed!)

Btw, the mod looks great right now!
Back
Top Bottom