Search results for query: *

• Users: QubeTown
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. QubeTown

error CS1703

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build my mod, but it keeps coming up with this error. "error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references."...
  2. QubeTown

tModLoader Looking for Spriters and Coders for the Tantalite mod

Hello all. A while ago me and a couple buddies were working on a mod. A mod called the Tantalite mod. The team was: Kalciphoz, ImmortalWisp, Dexavior, Coolwo (Who is John Egbert on these forums), and Me. Also some other people, but those were the main 5. So we were making this mod. And then It...
  3. QubeTown

What is the most fun Weapon type?

Mine would be yoyos. Edit: If you want to vote for Normal Throwing Weapons (Shurikens, Throwing Knives, ETC) Then like the Comment below. I forgot to put it in the Poll :\
  4. QubeTown

The Purity Mod is Recruiting!

Hey Everyone! Recently I started working on a mod called The Purity Mod! It's going to be a mod that focuses on making the Hallow useful after the Mechanical Bosses, and also adds some other Items not related to the Hallow. I've made a few weapons and Items, and then Realized I can't make it...
  5. QubeTown

tModLoader The Purity Mod!

Hey Everyone! Recently I started working on a mod called The Purity Mod! It's going to be a mod that focuses on making the Hallow useful after the Mechanical Bosses, and also adds some other Items not related to the Hallow. I've made a few weapons and Items, and then Realized I can't make it...
  6. QubeTown

tModLoader I need somebody to build my mod.

Well. That title sounds weird. Basically, I'm getting an error when I try to build my mod. I was told this wasn't a problem with my code. However nobody seems to know how to fix it. Basically, what I want is to know If my code even works. Thanks, William.
  7. QubeTown

TModLoader Build Error (Cannot find MCS)

Hey Everyone. I wanted to build my first mod (The only thing in the mod was wings) and It came up with the error message: Error running mcs: Cannot find the specified file at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options...
  8. QubeTown

Are there any tutorials for how to make a mod for tModLoader?

Hey Everybody! So, I found out that a lot people are using tModLoader to make new mods. And I want to join the bandwagon, but, I can't find any tutorials on how to. Does anybody know if there are tutorials on how to make a mod in tModLoader? Thanks, Creeper8789.
  9. QubeTown

A Way to Make Mods?

Hey Everybody. So, I really really REALLY want to make a mod for Terraria, but, I don't know how to. Since tAPI isn't going to be updated for 1.3 I don't how anybody is making mods. So, if anybody has the answer, how do you make mods now? Thanks, Creeper8789.
Back
Top Bottom