Search results for query: *

• Users: Tichnarr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tichnarr

Console Strategies for Destroyer?

Hey, so, what I've got seems like it could work. I have: Armor: Titanium Weapons: Frostbrand Spells: Golden Shower, Cursed Flames, Crystal Storm Minions: Spider/Hornet Potions: Hunter, Healing, Titan Equipment: Magma Stone, Avenger Emblem, Philosopher's Stone, Frostspark Boots and Moon Stone...
  2. Tichnarr

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

<Forum staff edit> As of January 2024 Mods or Texture Packs are currently not supported on console or mobile platforms. While it is something we would think would be great to see in Terraria on console or mobile, it’s currently not a feature we plan to introduce. From 505 Games (the publisher...
  3. Tichnarr

PS4 Looking for Players (PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION)

I am looking for players to frequently/regularly play Terarria with on PlayStation 4. I do boss fights and grinds for certain items, build bases, and more. Give me the hammer and the nails and I'll make something decent. But, I'll get to the point: I'd like some decent gear. I'm currently at...
  4. Tichnarr

PS4 Items for Dyes!

Hello! I'm looking to trade some of my items for dyes. Rainbow and flames preferred. I can give you Gold Crates if you like. Add me on PSN: Tichnarr
  5. Tichnarr

PS4 WILL TRADE ITEMS FOR DUNGEON KEY MOLDS

Hello. I am willing to trade some of my items for key molds that you own. First come gets a Picksaw. Otherwise I have a list of wares: Gatligator Palladium Armor (full set) Titan Helmet Lightning Boots ANCIENT Cobalt Armor (full set) Pulse Bow Wasp Gun Staff of Earth ONE Broken Hero Sword...
Back
Top Bottom