Search results for query: *

1. mastermokkel

Using shurikens as ammo?

How would one go about using vanilla shurikens as ammo? I'm currently updating an old mod to the new version (getting back into modding, if you remember Mokkel's Mod you are entitled to a veteran's discount). In the old version, this worked: item.useAmmo = ProjectileID.Shuriken; But when I...
  2. mastermokkel

tModLoader Mokkel's Mod v1.0 (Coders and spriters wanted)

Oh yeah, didn't update the pictures :P It does use the same projectile as terra blade now.
  3. mastermokkel

That's basically what it is. The true terra blade will probably not be in the next version though.. We'll see ;)
  4. mastermokkel

Yeah, @Durrani19 is great at spriting. The thing will probably be added in next update (which we are starting to work on now after a long pause) or the one after that, along with @Baconfry's Underground Dynasty suggestion (with permission from him).
  5. mastermokkel

Sorry. We don't need that, then.
  6. mastermokkel

I asked if you knew how to do them, not that you should do them. Do you know how to code them?
  7. mastermokkel

Can you do monsters/NPCs?
  8. mastermokkel

Sorry, we don't need any new spriters, already have a bunch.
  9. mastermokkel

Please do them as image files, on my phone currently.
  10. mastermokkel

It's not that we don't want help, we just have a lot of really great spriters already. Can you show me some of your work, perhaps?
  11. mastermokkel

Woaaah sudden attention to the thread again Lol, to be honest, I've been really inactive on these forums generally. Guess I'll reply to some of these posts. No thanks, we've gathered quite a team already. I appreciate it though ;) Thanks, we're working on the first full update currently...
  12. mastermokkel

Nope, not yet! Will be when the next update is out though ;)
  13. mastermokkel

Pixel Art le art

I agree with this. Don't lock it, keep it open.
  14. mastermokkel

You already asked once haha
  15. mastermokkel

Items Small item tweeks and combinations.

I think that instead of making a post full of a lot of not very detailed things, pick out the best of them and use them in a detailed suggestion. Also, mixing a lot of different weapons to make a new one is not a good idea in my opinion. Neither is making you go back and get some materials you...
  16. mastermokkel

Sprites (Pre-Hardmode) Architeuthis Sea Boss

You still don't have any info on what he does, how to spawn, etc. If he just uses Jellyfish AI, that'll be a pretty boring fight. Details, man, details. On another note, nice sprites :)
  17. mastermokkel

Yeah, it's not in the current version though. It'll probably not be released 'till we get around to doing that big hell expansion (we have other priorities now ;) ).
  18. mastermokkel

Items Mushroom Items

Haha yes, this would be awesome! I also really like the puns :D
  19. mastermokkel

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Good luck Graydee! I'm excited to see where the biome goes :happy:
  20. mastermokkel

Weapons & Equip More Flails

FIRST! I really like this suggestion. Would be cool to have more flails, any chance that you'll make more? Oh and btw, can I add this to my mod?
Back
Top Bottom