Search results for query: *

1. Sharanga Duck

3 years bois

3 years bois
  2. Sharanga Duck

I do enjoy a good first night Legendary Ice Blade

I do enjoy a good first night Legendary Ice Blade
  3. Sharanga Duck

GG. I hate this achievement, congrats on having the endurance to complete it

GG. I hate this achievement, congrats on having the endurance to complete it
  4. Sharanga Duck

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Thanks for this. My builds are always abhorrid.
  5. Sharanga Duck

Maps So, I'm thinking of making an adventure map, but I have a problem.

I can use tEdit for larger scale things. Dunno. I can probably get along with doing things in game though.
  6. Sharanga Duck

Maps So, I'm thinking of making an adventure map, but I have a problem.

I have no idea how people can easily get stuff to build with. I don't want to try and bring every single item over from an all items world, because that would take hours. I don't want to do a similar thing, but with an inventory editor, because that would also take quite a while. I tried using...
  7. Sharanga Duck

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Legendary Zombie Arm from the fifth or sixth zombie I kill in Expert Mode. A godsend for the first nights `:D
  8. Sharanga Duck

bunnyplush has arrived!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
  9. Sharanga Duck

Items you wish had an upgraded version?

The Death Sickle? If so, I'd consider that an upgrade already (from the Ice Sickle) but it would be cool to see a new sickle. --- I myself, however, would like to see an upgrade to the Console/Mobile exclusive Sharanga.
  10. Sharanga Duck

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Very sorry. Won't happen again. To clarify, sorry that I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm not the only one who finds these for me. My roommate finds them too but in the past he has used "inspect element" as he calls it (never heard of it before :P) to edit some, which I haven't posted...
  11. Sharanga Duck

What weapon simbolizes your character?

On Console/Mobile: Sharanga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) On PC: Scourge of the Corruptor. One of my all time favourite weapons in the game. (Pre 1.3, haven't got to endgame 1.3 yet :S)
  12. Sharanga Duck

Help

Screenshots? I'll be able to tell what key you've pressed with them `:D
  13. Sharanga Duck

<image removed by staff> Forgot to post this but here you go. This is just... ugh. I feel sorry for the wiki mods who had to clean this :red: up. More soon.
  14. Sharanga Duck

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

How does that even make sense Definitely true for me. :red: the Undertale fandom (well, the bad part of it). It also sucks when some people at your school say "ALL EDM IS TECHNO IF IT HAS NO LYRICS OR IF IT'S NOT ON UNDERTALE SOUNTRACK" (that's not even made up)
  15. Sharanga Duck

So, this guy was cryptically hyped or something? :P
  16. Sharanga Duck

Forum-Goers Hunger Games

I was close... ;-; Happy to be a part of the forum games, though :D
  17. Sharanga Duck

Defeating The Moon Lord : Strategy & Loadout [Expert - Solo]

Interesting strategy! I'll probably try it soon.
  18. Sharanga Duck

Re-Logic Title Screen

That's TEdit, not TAPI. Completely different function.
Back
Top Bottom