Search results for query: *

1. Sharanga Duck

Maps So, I'm thinking of making an adventure map, but I have a problem.

I have no idea how people can easily get stuff to build with. I don't want to try and bring every single item over from an all items world, because that would take hours. I don't want to do a similar thing, but with an inventory editor, because that would also take quite a while. I tried using...
  2. Sharanga Duck

Other The "1.3" Release (Emphasis on the air-quotes)

I just read a thread that I expected would have 200 duplicates - a 1.3 release date speculation thread. Strangely, it only had 1 duplicate. Hehe Going off topic before I even went on topic. Huh, I think that's a new record for me. Anyways, Cenx posted on that thread about 1.3 not being released...
  3. Sharanga Duck

Mobile In what way are you cursed by RNG on Mobile?

Title says all. Also, RNG = Random Number Generation. (So, if there is a 1/10 chance to get this item, the game will pick a random number and if it's a certain number then the item will drop.) Mine: I have made nine+ worlds to get cactus, and absolutely none of them had any cactus in them...
  4. Sharanga Duck

PC Anybody want to play? Possible recording.

Hey, it's Sharanga Duck! Does anybody want to play some Terraria? Only one problem: My hosting doesn't work. Even I can't join a server I host. So can anybody else host? There is no need for Skype, and please, port-forward instead of Hamachi. As I said, I might record, and do things...
  5. Sharanga Duck

Pixel Art My Average Sprites

Hello, and welcome to... Sharanga's Sprite Wardrobe! "Wait, you meant the 'pixel art' sprite, and NOT the drink?" Yes, you idiot. "Oops!" You're fired. Alright then, this is my pixel art sprite thread. Requests are open, but fast service is NOT guaranteed. Please try to keep the requests...
  6. Sharanga Duck

PC Looking for some people to play with - Cannot Host

I'm just looking for people to play Terraria with! Requirements: - New Character One other person must be able to host, since whenever I try to host it doesn't work. Please host using tShock. Well, that's about it. :happy:
  7. Sharanga Duck

WIP COMIC: "Just Sharanga"

So I decided to make a short comic in Paint.NET. There will be many more! (Most of the others will include Terraria, though.) This was not made to look good, so it looks horrible (I drew it with a mouse, what do you expect?). Oh, I forgot, I will do occasional cameos. Enjoy!
  8. Sharanga Duck

WIP THE GUIDE (and his reign of Terror)

{I will be writing this story in diary format.}
  9. Sharanga Duck

Game Mechanics A Tiny Death Message Change that makes a Big Difference

THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE, BUT I'M MERELY TELLING YOU MY VERSION OF THE IDEA. One thing I always wondered is why in death messages, it says "their" in death messages instead of "his" or "her". So here is my suggestion (I think you've figured it out by now): Instead of death...
  10. Sharanga Duck

Blocks & Decoration Floating Island Blocks - A Small Change

I KNOW THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE, I AM JUST SUGGESTING MY VERSION OF THE IDEA. Ever since I found a Floating Island in 1.2 and saw Sunplate, one of the nicest looking blocks in my opinion, I always wondered something. Why can't we craft it? Sunplate Block Crafted at a Sky Mill...
  11. Sharanga Duck

Items MORE WANDS: Pre-Hardmode Edition [Amateur Sprites!]

This is my first suggestion, so I'm not great at knowing what to put in suggestions as I only rarely read others. Criticism is definitely welcome and I would love it if I got some. If any of these are 2overpowered4you, please tell me with a suggestion on what to nerf about it. So, get ready to...
  12. Sharanga Duck

A Normal Ranged-Summoner Screenshot Let's Play

Welcome to my first Screenshot Let's Play! This will just be a normal SLP, where I use both the Ranged and the Summoner class. Enjoy!
  13. Sharanga Duck

Introducing Sharanga Duck, the first ever duck to fight with a Sharanga!

Hello! I'm Sharanga Duck! Have you ever seen a duck that kills massive amounts of Skeletron Primes with his Sharanga? I know I hadn't, until I started to! Most people won't know me from Terraria Online, well, nobody will, because I didn't have one. I would've made one, but my friend had a bad...
Back
Top Bottom