Search results for query: *

1. Blueberry101

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

THREE TIPS ON HOW TO MUTE THE CATS AND ONE OF THEM EVEN SAYS "The game might freeze doing this" WHY WIKI
  2. Blueberry101

Cursed Flames Page: "Can be obtained on all Corruption Worlds" no :red:
  3. Blueberry101

still its not really a tip per say
  4. Blueberry101

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Oh yeah, also I have this Looks like this house designer REALLY liked Hellforges Okay nice a Mushroom House and Life Crystal but I feel like I have been here before... He really just wanted to kill me "Wait how is this chest here" Oh game...
  5. Blueberry101

Speaking of a Legendary Nights Edge... Crafted a Nights Edge, Got a Legendary One B)
  6. Blueberry101

That pretty awesome, though a Ruthless one would have been better Kappa
  7. Blueberry101

Im about to show yall some lucky RNG, An impossible Lizarhd Temple First Undead Miner, Mining Shirt :) Sudden Compass, sadly no modifier rip Sudden Chain Kinfe as well only a few seconds later, what is this? Christmas! Aren't Blood Zombie statues only able to be found in...
  8. Blueberry101

Was doing an EoW speedkill (Did not work) and caught these images Let me explain what I wanted to show here, Its that a regular forest chasm hill thing overlapped with a corruption pit, making this monstrosity also... I wasnt having too good luck with shadow orbs but okay thx world gen I...
  9. Blueberry101

These where screenshots of playthroughs I did because I can easily reset the worlds but sometimes world gen is a bit stupid resulting in these screenshots, the main purpose was how dumb world gen became
  10. Blueberry101

Dungeon Guardian Page: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Dungeon_Guardian Note the tip of: Because of the extreme effort that must be done to defeat a Dungeon Guardian, and also because its only drop, the Bone Key, isn't very useful, there isn't much point in defeating a Dungeon Guardian unless one...
  11. Blueberry101

Well this time I only have 1 screenshot moment but I did kill the Eye of Cthulhu this run Its a Mushroom Marble biome, also one of the chests had a Suspicous Looking Eye in it so I ended up killing the eye that night, but for one thing, the Mushroom Overlapped the Marble, and another, THERE ARE...
  12. Blueberry101

I was doing an Eye of Cthulhu speedkill and I spawned here And when I went exploring for a cave I found 32 platinum on the surface And then I found snow before sand, and an Eater of Souls You cant see the eater but it was there. Suffice it to say, I didn't kill the Eye that run
  13. Blueberry101

Um, browsing for hidden gems when on the Magic Dagger page useless information exists. A single Magic Dagger can be thrown limitlessly whenever Mana is avalible, and never consumed Like every other Magic Weapon?
  14. Blueberry101

This is on the Teal Mushroom Page, in Notes Teal Mushrooms will not be uprooted from being attacked like all other Mushrooms are. Like, every single other Dye Plant? Found this on the Giant Harpy Feather page, I was just stunned by this information "the giant harpreyri fhethyer is rellay...
  15. Blueberry101

How do you paste an imgae here, I found a good repeating gem or stupid information unessicarily in it
  16. Blueberry101

I actually had some world gen Ill try to describe but I deleted the world before I could screenshot it 4 Crimson Altars above a snow house with a vase in the middle as the altars blocked of the entrance
Back
Top Bottom