Search results for query: *

1. EPICFACE07

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

That could explain how quickly Sony passed it through because they clearly didn’t notice any bugs, I’m hoping Microsoft don’t send it back for bug fixing as I would be perfectly fine with playing a version of 1.3 atm
  2. EPICFACE07

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

It is on course to come out Q3 which is by September 30th, so yes as of rn it should come out in September
  3. EPICFACE07

Yeah you can just upload your character I believe
  4. EPICFACE07

We probably would have if it was just 1.3 they were doing but they are redoing the code from scratch so it's similar to PC, and if you think about it, it took a year to come out for PC so I would say they are doing a pretty good job
  5. EPICFACE07

1.4 UPDATE WISHLIST

I think for 1.4 it should be a massive update like hard mode, so a hard mode version of the wall of flesh that takes you into a even harder version of the world so it allows the developers to put in new ores, enemies, bosses and events. I think that would be cool
  6. EPICFACE07

How about thinking of things to build on the new world you will have to create once 1.3 is out
  7. EPICFACE07

I have no idea tbh I would think they would, when producing more copies of the game just change it, but my question is will their be an updated version for the new Xbox one X considering it's a lot more powerful and can do stuff similar to a PC so will they increase the world size like PC's...
  8. EPICFACE07

It's hard when one of your friends cheat in a game because when they then say they won't cheat again, it's hard to trust them so you don't allow them on your world.
  9. EPICFACE07

CC Creation Compendium #49

Great entries once again well done everyone, can't wait for the next one :D
  10. EPICFACE07

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Sameeeee lol but it expands the Terraria universe onto more platforms allowing more people to play this amazing game so it's worth it
  11. EPICFACE07

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Completely agree i struggled massively with those once first entering hard mode, I find them more annoying then the bosses as they still due massive amounts of damage per hit
  12. EPICFACE07

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

It would depend for me because hardest boss due to the amount of damage they do would be the twins however the destroyer takes a lot more time to destroy so if you have high dps weapons then time isn't really an issue but as the twins can still kill you before you can kill them, so I would lean...
  13. EPICFACE07

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

This is a great news Hope Nintendo switch players are hyped :D
  14. EPICFACE07

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Agreed #gameoftheyearwhenitsnotevenout
  15. EPICFACE07

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Looking forward to playing this again. Another great update from the team good job guys and keep up the work. Time to do some grinding ;(
  16. EPICFACE07

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Agreed this a definite day one buy
  17. EPICFACE07

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

If it did last all the time it should have either ways to shut the portal for a certain amount of time or have it that they randomly attack like the goblin army but you can't spawn it and it happens more often, but then every time you defeat a "wave" it gets harder the next time, that would be...
  18. EPICFACE07

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Sounds good can't wait to play it, Terraria just gets better and better considering when I first played it the game only first came out and now about 4-5 years later it has crossovers, fantastic
  19. EPICFACE07

Steam Halloween Sale

It's fine looking forward to both thro I think so I haven't seen any spoilers
Back
Top Bottom