Search results for query: *

1. DEATHisLIFE

PS Vita Defeated all 3 mech bosses, Plantera Bulbs don't spawn?

Sometimes there is a delay between the defeat of the bosses and the spawning of plantara's bulbs. I recommend fighting the bosses again (and with the loot, it's not like you're at a loss doing that) and waiting about a week in game. If planters still won't spawn, then you may have to make a...
  2. DEATHisLIFE

Xbox One Best Way to Find Statues?

I had a similar dilemma a while back, wanting to make some autofarms. I looked at my map (had explored quite a bit) and saw quite a few of those underground wood houses/structures. You can almost always find a few statues with those. I found a lot of slime and bird statues that way. You can...
  3. DEATHisLIFE

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

They actually don't have that ability. Remember, those consoles are over a decade old (well, the 360 is at least). Terraria has grown to be a rather tough game for these consoles to run. They can't handle the entirety of 1.3. They'd have to compromise and sacrifice some of the things we all...
  4. DEATHisLIFE

Xbox One New and need help

Welcome to terraria! A word of advice: use the wiki. A lot.
  5. DEATHisLIFE

Video The Great Summoner Challenge! A Hardcore/Expert video series

Man.. been close to a month since the last one. Still wondering what happens next
  6. DEATHisLIFE

Xbox 360 can't load my saved games

Well, as a simple answer.. Make sure you sign in to the same profile you created the accounts with. Also, make sure you've selected the hard drive as the storage device. Worst case cenareo, your hard drive could either be damaged or have a bad connection at some point.. If you don't have...
  7. DEATHisLIFE

Console Height Issue.

Yeah.. the half block part confuses me too. Characters should be 3 blocks tall. So..
  8. DEATHisLIFE

PS Vita Random "You world has been blessed with"

No, they can't be destroyed pre-hard mode. I think they just stay there, keeping the tepnblovks under them or something. Haven't seen it in a while, so I don't remember. Beating the wall of flesh makes it possible to destroy demon alters. After that, there are two methods. Pwn hammer. And...
  9. DEATHisLIFE

PS Vita Random "You world has been blessed with"

Did a meteor fall? They can sometimes land on alters and destroy them, especially in oceans.
  10. DEATHisLIFE

Well, ps vita and PS4 are still supported. But I don't think terraria allows cross platform except between Xbox 360 -> one and PS3 -> 4
  11. DEATHisLIFE

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Never played (or heard of) that game.. but I might check it out. Once I finally get to PC, anyway (just 5 weeks left!) Part time job hasn't some slow pay..
  12. DEATHisLIFE

I don't know much.. But does vita have the same content as PS4 still? If the updates aren't the same, there would be numerous issues between games
  13. DEATHisLIFE

Hey there Thanks for the follow (never had that before)

Hey there Thanks for the follow (never had that before)
  14. DEATHisLIFE

Haha wow.. a worm? Sorry, it's just really funny.. anyway, how's your internet connection? When I downloaded the last update for 360 with my terrible internet, I got a few awkward bugs that nobody else was getting.. I haven't bothered to try and re-download it to prove this theory, but it...
  15. DEATHisLIFE

Video The Great Summoner Challenge! A Hardcore/Expert video series

You certainly get lucky with drops.. Does expert mode have an increased drop rate or something? (I'm not on PC yet. Still a couple months away)
  16. DEATHisLIFE

Console Help With getting the Rod of Discord?

Thanks.. trying to be helpful.
  17. DEATHisLIFE

Xbox One Frost Moon Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, hm.. well, as long as you have money and the mechanic you should be fine. Only other thing you'll need is a pickaxe (and possibly a hammer) to get blocks and stuff.
  18. DEATHisLIFE

Console Help With getting the Rod of Discord?

As with any rare drop, find these things and build accordingly: • drop rate • hazards • location I believe they come from chaos elementals.. so, • 1/500 • underground hallow • will not spawn in lava, or near player placed walls. Also, immune to a couple debuts. I recommend clearing out a...
  19. DEATHisLIFE

There are a LOT of ways to make money, especially late game. I like farming the pumpkin moon.. can get 40 platinum in a single night if done right (and most of the preparation to get that good at the event can be done by getting items from it)
  20. DEATHisLIFE

Bird/bat/crab engines can speed it up. Get a bird statue (all you need is to spawn One at a time.) Make a row of pressure plates to either side of where it spawns (put these in a one tile tall space). At the end, have the last pressure plate activate a trap that kills the bird. Dicemanx/joe...
Back
Top Bottom