Search results for query: *

1. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Items Front-Bomb and Back-Bomb

My suggestion is about 2 new kind of bomb , the first is the Front-Bomb , only able to destroy "solid" tiles , safe for walls. The second bomb is the Back-Bomb, which, as you will surely have understood, is only able to destroy walls, but is safe for solid tiles. About way to obtain , probably...
  2. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Items Hollow Heart (or Death Crystal ?)

So my suggestion is an usable item (like a life crystal) who have the ability to remove 20max/hp. For example you have 400 hp/max , you use one , your max life is now 380. If you use it on a character having 20hp max, your max/hp will go down to 1hp (when at 1max hp , it won't do anything and...
  3. [✚] Dr.Shadox

**REPORTED** The shovel is broken.

Hi So at the begining of 1.4 , the shovel was able to break 3x3 block as intended. Now the block in the center respawn after breaking the 8 other block , so we need to break it after.
  4. [✚] Dr.Shadox

PC Map turned black again (for the second time)

Hello, Like the title said , my map turned black again , the first time i take on myself and didn't say anything but today i start my game and it's black again , i don't know what cause this bug but it's very frustrating :/ Any ideas why it happen ? Of cours i play vanilla , and i didn't...
  5. [✚] Dr.Shadox

[Mod Suggestion for Modders] Buff in a bottle.

Hello , i post this suggestion because i've get an interesting mod idea but sadly my skill are limited to sprites (and i'm not the best) , but i'm pretty sure one of you (yeah modders i speak to you ^^) would make it if you have some free time. Of cours i can make a sprite for every item. SO ...
  6. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Tool [Mod request] Be able to show the monster spawnable area around player.

Hello , first , sorry for my english ^^ Like the title said (it's not easy to explain) , it was for a mod for be able to show the area where mob can spawn around the player (for example for make an efficien mob farm) , of cours the mod should also (but not mandatory since we can with mod like...
  7. [✚] Dr.Shadox

PC Post Moon Lord Mage build ?

Hello Terrarians, like the title said i've some questions about a end-game mage loadout , about weapons and armor i think i'm ok , but on the side of accesory i've some doubt so i ask to the community (and by the way sorry for my english), i'm also a little summoner but my set is mostly focused...
  8. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Sprites My boss idea

Hello , firt i must say i'm not english so sorry if i spell some things wrong. Like the tile say , its about boss idea , i've already post that on a terraria forum (under the name of Xodahs) but i'm not sure if it was the good place so i've find back my picture and i'll post them here. So the...
Back
Top Bottom