Search results for query: *

1. Blue_Thunder

PC A Quick Question Concerning Cardboard Cards

I got these two cards from the Collector's Edition I bought; are they useful for anything besides looking at? ...Wait. Are they for some sort of card game?! That means I have to buy 100 more copies of the game to get all of them!...
  2. Blue_Thunder

Story My First PC Playthrough!

Hi! This is basically a thread/blog-type thingy I'll be writing interesting stuff in as I play the PC version of Terraria. I've been playing the 3DS version for awhile now, and I wanted to compare them. I hope this is entertaining!
  3. Blue_Thunder

PC Finally got the PC version...

...But I can't even install the game. The prompt told me to install Steam, so that's what I did. When I try to open Steam the first time, an empty "updating Steam" load bar appears for about ten seconds, then disappears. A dialog box appears saying something like "Main error, you must be...
  4. Blue_Thunder

3DS Another Wiki Inconsistancy...

A Pirate Army spawned before I broke any of the Crimson altars in my world! I had been stalling because I wanted to quarantine the spread and find more gear first. The pirates weren't as dangerous as I thought they were, however; just alot of annoying Parrots for the most part.
  5. Blue_Thunder

3DS Plants don't go extinct, do they?...

...Imagine planting all the Daybloom seeds you could possibly find into one farm. It just happens to be nighttime, and a Possessed Armor sneaks up on you. You whip out your trusty Beam Sword only to blade-beam all of your seedlings to death. (Now that I think about it, I should probably make a...
Back
Top Bottom