Search results for query: *

1. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

So I'm assuming the Chaos Theory book is in a dungeon chest or something like that? Or is it after WoF?
  2. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

So I was giving the Moth suggestion some more thought, and perhaps it could be a Magic/Throwing Hybrid, with an active that slows enemies or something akin to the Plantera Spore Sac, but with scale dust from the wings instead? Not sure if these sorts of ideas help with the process of developing...
  3. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Popping in to let you know that in the latest version the blacksmith leaves anytime you exit the game and arrives again when you enter the game again, with the name of your character following 'the Blacksmith'.
  4. Wriggle Nightbutt

@Hiccup251 I've noticed a bug with the newest version since I updated, where it keeps using the dragoon active ability despite me being a demon. I'm going to see if using a new contract will fix the issue in question and edit this post if I find anything out.
  5. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I've noticed a particular issue when using both your mod, and HERO's mod where accessories in the extra slots can randomly disappear, and also builds to a point where simply placing them in the slots completely deletes the item in question. Disabling HERO's mod completely remedied the issue but...
  6. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Was already reported & the dev is already on it. c:
  7. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, I was poking around in the tmodreader output to see what was up and fixed it as well. c:
  8. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Unsure as to if someone has already reported this, but, the Statigel Greaves seem to add 1000% minion damage instead of the 10% that the description states, which results in some very hard hitting earlygame summons.
  9. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I've already done all of this, the FPS drops never happen without the mod. Thus why I posted about it.
  10. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Since Tmodloader updated, I've noticed that this mod in particular causes quite a bit of FPS drop when bosses are spawned. It was running completely fine before the update, so I'm not sure what's been changed.
  11. Wriggle Nightbutt

Definitely loving using this in addition to your other mod so far. c: I was kind of wondering, given that there's the whole mothra reference of a monster in the game and all, if we could possibly get a Moth-esque class, but something to do with ranged and poison? I could provide more detail if...
  12. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I did some testing a bit ago and noticed that for some reason this mod in particular makes it so enemies in multiplayer don't drop items. With any other combination of the mods I'm using it works perfectly fine, but something about the hooks & such that this mod interacts with seems to make...
  13. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I was trying to isolate if some FPS issues were directly related to the API or a mod in particular last night and narrowed it down to this, but yeah, it's unfortunate.
  14. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I've noticed some peculiar performance issues regarding projectiles, both player-based an enemy-based when loading this mod and was wondering if anything could be done to fix it? I've enjoyed the mod but sometimes the FPS drops to unplayable numbers.
  15. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Regarding the Guide to Expert Throwing: I was wondering if the sound it makes when hitting with a throwing weapon (Seems to be the casting/summon noise) could possibly be omitted? If it's something that occurs because of the base game, I completely understand though.
  16. Wriggle Nightbutt

tModLoader Max Stack+

Figured I'd pop in and let you know that the most recent update seems to of broken coins auto converting into their higher valued forms, which quickly leads to some inventory problems. Edit: Version 2.1 has fixed this issue.
Back
Top Bottom