Search results for query: *

• Users: Vent
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vent

Question Question: Invasions and NPC's

Does anyone know exactly how far the player can be from an NPC before an invasion will no longer spawn its specific mobs? Does this correspond in some way to the "safety" bubble generated by NPC's? Sorry for all the questions... I *am* digging through the forums before wasting people's time...
  2. Vent

Question Question: Best way to hoik mobs sideways

After the mech bosses, teleporter mob grinders seem to be the most efficient. Until then, is it best to use horizontal hoiks for a mob grinder? I noticed after making a mob grinder like this that occasionally mobs are driven through the floor and fall down to my lava pit below (which is there to...
  3. Vent

Question Question: Exact numbers for vertical spawn surfaces

So, the Wiki claims that the player has a 35 block safe zone above and below him, inside of which mobs won't spawn. But it doesn't state exactly where that 35 blocks originates from. I dug through these forums and found one reference to the "center" of the player, but that's not very clear to...
  4. Vent

Guide Automating Fishing

So, fishing is tedious and hateful. I have a script for that. This uses Autohotkey. First, some important notes: - This script is a development of a script written by the glow. His original can be found in a thread here. Many parts of the code below are taken directly from his. He should...
  5. Vent

Guide Automating the Construction of Hoiks

This is my first post. Many thanks to so many contributing authors here that I've been borrowing from for months now, especially ZeroGravitas, Blackshadowwin, and DicemanX. I apologize if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed here. === I noticed the other day that the...
Back
Top Bottom