Search results for query: *

1. screamindynomit

Console is this normal?

is it normal for flail weapons to be slower when you are running in lightning boots while swinging them in thebdirection you are runnig?
  2. screamindynomit

Weapons & Equip hummingbird wings

i was thinking it would be nice to have a post plantera infinite hover wings with fast movement speed but can only go 50-75 blocks above ground level and limit the speed while flying to hermes boots speed for crafting maybe introdue a new mob around giant trees that swam you if you get too...
  3. screamindynomit

PS Vita weird npc glitch

so a friend of mine just joined my world a while ago and about 5 minutes later it says “the mechanic has arrived” and then the guide and then the dryad ect ect. well i already had them all moved in and now they are all shuffled around so i guess there is a npc sudo reset when you invete someone...
  4. screamindynomit

Console is this big enough?

im working on a solo frostmoon farm to get to wave 20 i was just wondering if i set it up in the middle with an island in the middleof a pool of lava at ground level with a platform 38 blocks up would it be big enough to keep mobs from spawning anywhere but the island or the lava, and how large...
  5. screamindynomit

PS Vita platinum coin issues

ok so i was reforging some stuff and ran out of coins so i wen to re stock and decided to put 4 stacks of platinum coins in my coin pouch well when i went to start reforging again it wouldnt let me so then i went to the wizard to see if i could buy anything again nothing so my last test was to...
  6. screamindynomit

Items destructive nanites?

i had an idea while getting rid of a massive storage shed to make room fora new boss arena. why not have some form of nanites that, say randomly chomp away at all block in ~ 10 block around where they were used/cast and when they are done, after 1 use the 10 block area would look like this (im...
  7. screamindynomit

Console twitch/youtube streaming/record/upload

i would love to see a feature allowing you to stream to twitch or youtube and for youtube allow you to record and upload , it should also allow for recording chat audio if in a multiplayer session and if not in an online game still activate the mic and also on vita use the front faceing cam for...
  8. screamindynomit

[PS Vita] needing a few things(cross play all psn)

ok so all i need is an inferno fork, a key mold of each type, reigndeer bells, a death sickle, an ice sickle, fishron wings and 10 heart statues. i have a bunch of most other items so feel free to ,
  9. screamindynomit

Console really needing those extra inventory slots asapasap

as well as the favorites feature to add more slots you could just make it a scroll down instead of shringing each slot
  10. screamindynomit

PS Vita needs to zoom out about 50% more

at current zoom it is impossible to effectively beat duke fishron or the ice queen without useing cheap tactics (eg, bubble gun, razorblade typhoon) it would also be better for the magic missile type spells and if you in crease the zoom you could make the blizzard staff useable like on pc
  11. screamindynomit

needing a few items

i need reindeer bells, the optic staff(cant seem to craft it ), fishron wings, a demon scythe, an inferno fork, ice sickle, death sickle, scourge of the corrupter, flame lash, rainbow rod and a staff of regrowth
Back
Top Bottom