Search results for query: *

1. prickly paralian

**REPORTED** Blizzard Half-shut Eyes Underground

I am having the same problem in a current singleplayer game. No debuffs now, but I did have some earlier in the play session. Blindness or something, a couple incidences of poison darts. The squinting appearance persists well past the expiration of the debuffs. Character's life has not been...
  2. prickly paralian

Oh, when I said student, I didn't mean in a formal sense, but in a very nerdy one. :3 I think...

Oh, when I said student, I didn't mean in a formal sense, but in a very nerdy one. :3 I think studying sufficiently to yield such excellent artwork qualifies you as a scholar of sorts. It was delightful to tour your builds and recognize historical elements. I bound my character to one of the...
  3. prickly paralian

Based on your marvelous builds, I have wondered if you are the student of archaic architecture...

Based on your marvelous builds, I have wondered if you are the student of archaic architecture that your work seems to suggest you might be. Your brilliant Nordic village and some of the castle features give me the impression that you have looked extensively at historical buildings. :pinky:
  4. prickly paralian

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Honestly, from its beauty, I ought to have known this build was inspired by real tragedy. I am sorry, but also impressed that you were able to channel those feelings into something so grand, and that you went so far as to share the magnificent result. If I ever have something worthy of showing...
  5. prickly paralian

@TerraMonolith -- I am in love with your take on the Graveyard biome. You made something beautiful instead of creepy or spooky, and you integrated it with the castle in a very believable way. As I went through the build, I was narrating to my husband, and I suddenly exclaimed, "Oh my goodness...
  6. prickly paralian

Oh gosh yes. When I saw echo walls a few days ago, I started freaking out internally: You mean I can have natural empty spaces not be empty and vulnerable to monsters? OMFGJDFKLSJFKLJDFLKJFJ Marvelous work as usual--thank you for sharing it with us! What a change from 1.3! Your custom trees...
  7. prickly paralian

Blocks & Decoration Disable or play alternative sound effect if teleporter is hammered

I find the teleport sound effect absolutely jarring, to a painful degree. I wonder if an alternate, silent version of the item would be possible. I am working on a low-tech world build, so fake stairs using teleporters to function will be huge. The sound is terribly intrusive, indeed. I know...
  8. prickly paralian

PC [deleted]

I haven't been sleeping lately, so my memory must be mistaken. Thanks.
  9. prickly paralian

PC [deleted]

[deleted]
  10. prickly paralian

PC [deleted]

[deleted]
  11. prickly paralian

PC [deleted]

[deleted]
  12. prickly paralian

PC [deleted]

deleted, no longer needed, i need sleep
  13. prickly paralian

Wow. You are definitely one of my new favourite builders. I love the way you utterly transform landscapes, vary textures to make your builds pop, and use elaborate support structures to make builds look rooted and present. All the painstaking little details.... Goodness, what a mind. I...
  14. prickly paralian

Drop conditions for Eucalyptus Sap--dependent on time of day?

Both Eucalyptus Sap I've gotten dropped during daytime. Thus far, no luck at night. I know they only drop from trees in the purity biome. Is it a waste of time to try at night? :dryadconfused: Sugar gliders are nocturnal creatures.... 🤔
  15. prickly paralian

PC WTB / WTT for Eucalyptus Sap (sugar glider pet)

NEVERMIND OMFG I GOT IT JUST GOT IT AAAAAAHHHHH I AM SO LUCKYYYYYY I MIGHT CRYYYYYYYY <3 :dryadhappy: Keeping this post in case I want to try trading for something else. XD Thank you~ The protracted battle with RNG is melting my brain. 🥴 I have some items to offer in exchange for this...
  16. prickly paralian

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Puh-leeeeeeeeez make kites placeable! I used to frequently visit a town that had kites strung at different levels on various buildings. They were just enchanting to watch, dancing in the coastal breeze. :3
  17. prickly paralian

PC Buying or trading for Brain Scramblers, Nymph Banners, Rods of Discord

Sorry; I received an offer elsewhere. Thanks for responding~
  18. prickly paralian

PC Buying or trading for Brain Scramblers, Nymph Banners, Rods of Discord

EDIT: Got what I was seeking. Thread is ripe for removal. Thanks.
  19. prickly paralian

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Magical or tech passworded doors and chests could be a thing. Also really like the idea of protective field generators to stop people digging and blowing up my stuff. I would be able to fearlessly receive trading guests on my actual homeworld.
  20. prickly paralian

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I feel like the mechanic should be renamed to electrician.
Back
Top Bottom