Search results for query: *

1. MBraderz

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Amazing work! <3
  2. MBraderz

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

Great work DR Studio's 👍 This should please all Keyboard/Mouse users! :)
  3. MBraderz

Xbox 360 is there going to be any more updates for xbox 360?

Hope this sheds some light on the matter for you. :)
  4. MBraderz

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

Great news for console! Thank you for the Kb/M parity that we so badly needed! ;) On a side note, will we be seeing the return of a Transparency slider for the UI anytime soon? Noticed that the UI is slightly darker and easier to read when using a controller vs using Kb/M
  5. MBraderz

PS4 About console version

If you compare the then version of PC vs the 1.4 update we received for console then yes, it was outdated, but, 1.4.0.5 was a huge jump from 1.3 in terms of content, We'll eventually have parity with PC just be patient. 😁
  6. MBraderz

Xbox One Im starting on Terraria today, i need some tips plss

Take the game at your own pace Try not to feel overwhelmed by the amount of "things" in the game Take regular breaks (don't go gaming for 6 hours straight without having a break) Use the wiki and YouTube videos as a source of information. Watch some let's plays to become familiar with the...
  7. MBraderz

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

This dev team gives so much transparency it's great! Very nice fixes/additions. Thank you DR Hopefully the next fixes listed are the KB/M shortcuts :D
  8. MBraderz

Xbox One map zoom don't work in MT (mouse e teclado)

Just to add to this, using the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the map causes it to zoom all the way in or all the way out, no in between or smooth zooming as it should be. :)
  9. MBraderz

Xbox One Issues with mouse and keyboard

Thank you for mentioning the scroll wheel map zoom problem, I was gonna create a post but saw yours. :)
  10. MBraderz

Xbox One d pad hotbar

Go into the settings for controller, theres a list of keybinds for Hotbar 1 to 0(by default they're un-mapped), map up, down, left and right to 1 2 3 and 4 and put the items you want to swap between in slot 1, 2, 3 and 4 on your hotbar. It doesn't exactly replicate the dpad hotbar setting we...
  11. MBraderz

Xbox One Bug List So Far

Thank you @Angryhippo I've also just figured that out by watching previous videos on YouTube and paying close attention to what was pressed/clicked to expand these menus. Initially though I couldn't see an indication to "expand" these menus to show full content. Regarding future updates, is...
  12. MBraderz

Console How to fix safe region so hotbar is on screen for 1.4 Console Update

Some of the Safe Zone issues can also be caused by certain TV/Monitor settings needing adjusting, but because there are so many manufacturers it would be difficult to list every instruction, best thing to do is try the above method provided by Artic, if that fails, consult your TV/Monitors...
  13. MBraderz

Xbox One Bug List So Far

Hi Unit one Thanks for your reply. To echo some other players concerns I've seen throughout social media, the UI we have now in 1.4 for console is quite different from the UI we have seen previously in 1.3 and even further back in 1.2. If I recall correctly, Engine Software added there own...
  14. MBraderz

**REPORTED** [PS4] Why is keyboard and mouse support missing so much?

Agreed, that, and the UI is completely different to what we had in 1.3 (which was more in line with PC) It seems as though we've took a step back in terms of UI, but as a vet player, I also remember another company making UI changes that we all got used to for a while during the 1.2 era
  15. MBraderz

Xbox One Bug List So Far

Thank you Artic I'll try that when I get back on later.
  16. MBraderz

Xbox One Bug List So Far

FAO DR Studio's Bugs encountered so far 1. Using RB (pressing it continuously) whilst moving in any direction causes a pause in character movement (does not happen when using LB to change held item) 2. Equipment slots in the inventory screen are incorrectly laid out (compare to PC version and...
  17. MBraderz

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

O Oh, how did this get past QA :confused: Also experiencing the same issue as all others, just thought I'd add my 2 penny's :) Glad to see DR are working on it though Also, keep up the good work @Unit One you have your work cut out for you today with all these posts
Back
Top Bottom