Search results for query: *

1. A

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Oh finaally some news for 3ds because i got this dumh bug when ever i load up my main world it crashes
  2. A

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I know right if just comr out i wanted to buy it but i was like no the next edtion of this game will be pc when i get a good one
  3. A

Removing small touch ups like that would lower the quality of the game I know this has been stated that this isn't possible but why not load and unload parts of the world that woud free up lots of space
  4. A

3DS My Main world won't load

Okay so heres what happend my firend placed a bunch of train track i then saved and extied then when i try to load it again the game frezzes and then it says a error stuff and the system will restart
  5. A

i have the same probem so sorry but we both won't be getting 1.3
  6. A

Well i found something wrong with the 3DS version in my main world my friend placed a bunch of tracks and now the game won't load it just stop and the system says it had a error and now will restart
  7. A

have the same model the newest update kinnda killed my main world
  8. A

I mean that otherworld should be deisigned so it doesn't need to load everything so when the curent gen becomes old it still can be supported for longer
  9. A

Well hopefully when they make otherworld it dosen't load everything a once so theres room for bigger updates and older consles will get supported
  10. A

Aurgh i hate people who are like this. long time ago 1.3 was never even a thought and as a game gets bigger so does the demands and it's not my fault that your old gen system can't run 1.3 and theres no real acceptable fix because streaming isn't possbile with the curent engine (hopefully...
  11. A

are you this stupid first look at it's a handheld it can't run anything demanding like terraria is on ram and it has the same amount of ram like the ps3 (512mb) of ram and 1.3 needs a lot. That bug fix kinnda killed the game on my kinndle
  12. A

It only really has 1GB-1.50 (idk) to use because it needs like 1-0.5 to run it's backgroud stuff so the wii u is kinnda running on the requirements for mobile. It's truely amazing though that develpoers at Nintendo can make games like Xenoblade chronices x on wii u and still have it look good
  13. A

Well i guess my kindle can't run it anymore and i have all my good stuff on it
  14. A

Okay so i have another question since console and mobile are being redone is it posible that crossplay can come in the near future
  15. A

Ya this guy is right what happens to wii u as well it's as powerful as a last gen console so we get a few more updates then boom shut down at least think of an nx edtion becuase the wii u edtion felt wasted because the consle is basicly dead so wheres the plan for nintendo users we waited the...
  16. A

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

The same problem i have as well and it was all because of a new update on amazon
  17. A

Hey can i tell you something funny with the latest amazon update only a few textures will load in at a time so guess what i have to try to walk on invisble ground
  18. A

Okay so on Amazon I have a problem when I play offline it crashes is this intended
  19. A

So I have a few questions 1. It's practically impossible to find truffle worms on Amazon 2. When will the angler will be able to spawn in a existing world
Back
Top Bottom