Search results for query: *

1. K

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

it worked i feel so stupid now xD
  2. K

@Yuyutsu already tried resetting the game , redownloading the mod and deleting cache with .mp3 s it also happens with other mods that have custom music now :/
  3. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

my tmodloader always fails to load a mod when its trying to load any .mp3 file , breaking the big mods like calamity and thorium. any help ?
  4. K

Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

I fixed this by deleting all the .mp3 files but the custom music obviously wont play now :/
  5. K

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) cant load the mod help ??
  6. K

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Yes, I have 1.8.5a I have all 5 maps in STW Worlds (both in the My Games file and the Steam file) And i dont get any error message,it just freezes and then it says Terraria.exe has stopped working properly.(Or something like that I have Windows in a different language) Translation: terraria...
  7. K

I still have the same problem. The game crashes when i hit the green "play" button on my character. Maybe having Tmodloader installed is causing problems,because it edits the content folder ?
  8. K

When I create a character and click "play" (go into the worlds menu) , the game crashes. help plz ?
Back
Top Bottom