Search results for query: *

• Users: Spiderr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spiderr

Items Zenith should be master mode exclusive!

A lot of people will disagree with this simply because they don't want to go through master mode to get their beloved OP sword, but there are some good reasons why it should be exclusive. • As of right now, having the zenith doesn't really mean anything. The sword isn't that hard at all to get...
  2. Spiderr

**REPORTED** Journey Mode Sliders randomly teleporting to the top

The sliders (spawn rate and difficulty rate editors in journey mode) seem to randomly go to the very top. I'm still unsure what prompts it but for the most part it seems like it happens once i open the tools again after editing it and closing it previously. I am very unsure how to describe the...
  3. Spiderr

Sounds are weird at ends of the world

I think the sound follows the player camera because i was building an arena for duke fishron and at the edge, i didnt hear any platforms place, i didnt hear my terrablade swing or shoot, but i heard the enemies die. I could then here the sound effects if i centered my character to the camera.
  4. Spiderr

Weapons & Equip Music Boxes

Can you make it so music boxes can play music when in your inventory like the information accessories? Most people cant sacrifice an accessory slot even for their favorite music. What would happen if there are multiple music boxes? A. Play the first one in your inventory (like paint) B. Play...
  5. Spiderr

Items Escape potion

Escape Potion Consumable Teleports you to the surface -------------------------------------------------------------- The way the potion would work is it will teleport you to the nearest open space on the surface y level. To avoid getting stuck in those small pocket caves, it could detect for a...
  6. Spiderr

Weapons & Equip Make the dirt road more useful

*title is misspelt, dirt rod Right now there's almost no use to it as of now, but I have an idea that will help builders so much. Please, don't make the dirt effected by gravity. This will make it so builders don't have to build a long platform to somewhere in the sky.
  7. Spiderr

Weapons & Equip Add Guide Voodoo Demon to Lifeform Analyzer

They spawn less frequently than Mimics, and mimics appear on the Life Form Analyzer.
  8. Spiderr

Weapons & Equip Wood Greaves

It's pretty simple what I'm suggesting. Wood Greaves in terraria have no defense on it, which the set bonus makes up for. However, this doesn't make any sense to me. It IS a piece of armor, so why would it not have defense to it. My suggestion is to simply add +1 defense to the wood greaves. It...
  9. Spiderr

Game Mechanics 0th Second

In Terraria, debuffs and buffs that aren't infinite have this weird feature where they count the 0th second. Here's an example I find this very misleading especially for debuffs like healing potion sickness and the rod of discord debuff (I forgot the names). I really request that they remove...
  10. Spiderr

Game Mechanics Wormhole potion singleplayer use

Just a short simple idea that I think would be really convinient. What if you could use wormhole potions to teleport to where one of your death points (red X's) on the map. It would work just as teleporting to another teammate, except on the X. I'd love to hear everyone's opinions and...
  11. Spiderr

Items Skeleton Key

I just killed the Dungeon Guardian, and it dropped a Skeleton Key. I was so happy until i found out it was only a pet. I don't get why, if you kill the (Opinion) hardest thing in the game, you get a pet that doesn't do anything. Can you fix this to be a minion that does damage or even a light...
Back
Top Bottom