Search results for query: *

1. cash4cushion

Xbox One Painter crashes game

I have this same bug. Beat frost moon and the next day whenever I go to the painter’s shop menu the game crashes :(
  2. cash4cushion

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Whoa my terraria is upadating!!! Looks like I won’t be beating ocram one last time after all...
  3. cash4cushion

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

So close now! I’m just preparing to defeat Ocram for the last time before 1.3 releases...
  4. cash4cushion

People What's is your favorite Pickaxe in Terraria?

I like the reaver shark because it has a high pickaxe power for pre-hardmode, and it can be obtained early in the game. Plus it's a shark!!!
  5. cash4cushion

PC Can't find the tavernkeep npc

Mine was in hell...
  6. cash4cushion

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

A minimum of 134 days (I'm not sad at all)
  7. cash4cushion

I've found him!!!! He was in the underworld, i used a hunter potion and he was just lying there. Time to catch up on the event
  8. cash4cushion

hi, Now that the 1.3.4 update is out, I'm having trouble finding the new npc. The wiki says that I need to have killed the boc, which I've done. It also says that I need to search in the underground layer, which I am doing. So far, there is no sign of him. Am I doing something wrong or am I just...
  9. cash4cushion

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I guess I'll just have to keep looking then. :sigh:
  10. cash4cushion

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I've been looking for this npc for hours now with no luck. Are there any special requirements for him. I'm in a post-plantera world so it should work right?
  11. cash4cushion

1.3.4 is LIVE!

This new npc is so rare I've just found 2 nymphs and still no tavernkeeper
  12. cash4cushion

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Yay!!! It's finally here! Can't wait to check out all of the new content
  13. cash4cushion

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

I haven't played terraria pc edition for a while, and I've just started a new character. I really hope the new dungeon defenders content isn't too far into the game so I can play it as soon as it comes out. :)
  14. cash4cushion

I've built a long skybridge with campfires, heart lanterns, blocks for the death ray. The bridge also connects to the dungeon so I can fight the cultist too.
  15. cash4cushion

Yeah that's what I did when I found out that Xbox 360 wouldn't get 1.3.
  16. cash4cushion

I've done all the preparation I need to do for 1.3 (arenas, farms etc), I guess I'll just have to sit back and maybe do some building or something whilst I wait for the update next year
  17. cash4cushion

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

When they announced that it's coming on November the 15th... THE HYPE BECAME REAL!! :eek:
  18. cash4cushion

That's alright

That's alright
  19. cash4cushion

CC Creation Compendium #42

Wow, that crimson mimic is amazing!
  20. cash4cushion

Xbox 360 will the sandstorm be on the xbox

Xbox 360 isn't being updated anymore ;( which means there won't be sandstorms. Xbox one will have them eventually though...
Back
Top Bottom