Search results for query: *

1. PieFlavoredPie

tModLoader Craftable Rod of Discord

Yeah. It was before there were any recipes for a craft able rod. But I might come back to it if I get time.
  2. PieFlavoredPie

Oh, I like that idea. EDIT: I implemented this idea into the new version, which is also updated for the latest tModLoader version.
  3. PieFlavoredPie

It's been a while, but I'll look into it :)
  4. PieFlavoredPie

I see! I actually looked it up after, wasn't sure if that was what you meant though. I was unaware of this before :P
  5. PieFlavoredPie

No, "accord" is the opposite of "discord", which was my original thinking when I came up with it haha. I don't blame you for making the correlation (profile pic lol) Btw, did you mean Discord?
  6. PieFlavoredPie

Yeah, I was planning on making it so you can use the map and click anywhere (so long as there's a space free) and teleport there!
  7. PieFlavoredPie

Hello Terraria community! This mod adds a crafting recipe for the Rod of Discord to the game (as the title suggests ;P) The RoD is one of my favorite items, but having to grind for it is really annoying. I haven't found a mod that adds a recipe for it yet, so I made my own! I've got more...
  8. PieFlavoredPie

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Thanks for the update! I'll still be here - waiting patiently! :)
  9. PieFlavoredPie

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

Sorry man but I can't be the first to think the sprites are awful in this mod. They're either straight ripped off from something else (you can still see the alpha background) or poorly drawn. Sometimes even a little bit of both. Some items in the mod are terribly unbalanced, I had to avoid...
Back
Top Bottom