Search results for query: *

1. CreativeBrain10

Linux Raspberrypi 4 problem with terraria server

I just started setting up my own server on a pi and ran into this exact issue. Has anyone found a solution?
  2. CreativeBrain10

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So... I don't know how I managed it but I found a bug... one that let's you skip the Leviathan fight entirely while still getting it's drops. All other relevant information has been left in the video description(mod loader version, other mods, etc).
  3. CreativeBrain10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks to your input on my previous question I have found that the reason "The Mutant" was not selling it in my single player world was that I had my Soul of Eternity equipped in my wing slot from the "Wing Slot" mod. For whatever reason, it is not counted as equipped when in that slot. I would...
  4. CreativeBrain10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So in which shop is The Mutant supposed to sell the Soul of Eternity when someone in the world has it? I crafted it in my world and he isn't selling it in neither is pre-hardmode, hardmode, or post-moonlord shops. I was just wondering since my friend is worried I will unintentionally cause his...
  5. CreativeBrain10

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I found a bug in the latest version of the mod(Version: 1.4.1.4). Note: We were playing on TModLoader Version 0.10.1.5 for Terraria version 1.3.5.2.
  6. CreativeBrain10

French Banana

French Banana
  7. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Improved Ruler

That would be coolio as well!!!
  8. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Improved Ruler

I feel that while the ruler can be very useful I don't think its useful enough yet. I feel this way because you can only measure as far as your screen extends which can be a bit of a pain in some instances. So what I was thinking is that if you have the ruler enabled and you open the big map the...
  9. CreativeBrain10

Items Wire Spool & Impressionable Paint

Now I can get that you don't do much wiring but personally I do a decent amount of wiring hence why I suggested the item in the first place plus I thought it would be a cool thing to have even if nobody used it. I also suggested the wire spool for those who normally on large worlds such as...
  10. CreativeBrain10

Items Wire Spool & Impressionable Paint

A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about what we would like to see in the game and we were doing some wiring at the time so of course we ended up on the topic of inventory space while wiring. Now what we had first talked about was an item similar to the bottomless musket pouch or...
  11. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Sadness Debuff

I managed to kill her with the moonlord once I was screwed from then on cuz I couldnt heal infinitely quickly anymore
  12. CreativeBrain10

That's a good idea!
  13. CreativeBrain10

Items Grappling Arrow/Crossbow

I think it would be cool if you could take one of your bulk standard hooks that most players will first get pre-hardmode and craft it with a normal wooden arrow at a mythril/orichalum anvil to make a special arrow that when shot from a bow will pull the player towards that point but not fully as...
  14. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Hook Mechanic Ideas

First idea would be that some of the more advanced grappling-hooks with multiple hooks could have auto-swing that would work somewhat like this: My second idea is a special mechanic that some grappling hooks could have that allows the player to have a swinging effect where the player would be...
  15. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Both Corruption And Crimson In The Same World

Another thing I've noticed that makes this sort-of un-needed(Don't quote me on this as I have not yet fully tested this) is that what biome you get in your world goes in a pattern so just take a look at the most recent world you've created and take the opposite of it's biome and you got the next...
  16. CreativeBrain10

The only problem with that is that there's already a debuff that does exactly that I believe its feral bite... I forget but I know it's something bite or somewhere around those areas and I though a staged debuff rather than a random debuff would be cool and add a bit more to the game but hey I...
  17. CreativeBrain10

Well maybe not 5 days maybe each stage is a 5th of the day and while yes it is kinda realistic I thought it would be kinda cool I mean at least the whole tear particles thing. Also about the realisticallity that you are referring too I only have one meme to justify this >:3
  18. CreativeBrain10

This debuff will affect the player for 7 in-game days if they a NPC(town) dies within viewing distance of the player. What this debuff does is while it is active the player deals less damage, increased enemy spawn rates, decreased defenses and regeneration, and has a tear-like particle effect...
  19. CreativeBrain10

NPCs & Enemies Enemy Idea: Gel-E Fish

Nice job this is actually what I was thinking other than the top of the rainbow one but eh that could get complicated Yeah this is fine and I like it as well still keeps the pun I was going for an yet makes it easier to code nice work!!
  20. CreativeBrain10

NPCs & Enemies Enemy Idea: Gel-E Fish

Thank you, glad you like the pun I made as I personally am I fan of humor myself.
Back
Top Bottom