Search results for query: *

1. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Improved Ruler

I feel that while the ruler can be very useful I don't think its useful enough yet. I feel this way because you can only measure as far as your screen extends which can be a bit of a pain in some instances. So what I was thinking is that if you have the ruler enabled and you open the big map the...
  2. CreativeBrain10

Items Wire Spool & Impressionable Paint

A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about what we would like to see in the game and we were doing some wiring at the time so of course we ended up on the topic of inventory space while wiring. Now what we had first talked about was an item similar to the bottomless musket pouch or...
  3. CreativeBrain10

Items Grappling Arrow/Crossbow

I think it would be cool if you could take one of your bulk standard hooks that most players will first get pre-hardmode and craft it with a normal wooden arrow at a mythril/orichalum anvil to make a special arrow that when shot from a bow will pull the player towards that point but not fully as...
  4. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Hook Mechanic Ideas

First idea would be that some of the more advanced grappling-hooks with multiple hooks could have auto-swing that would work somewhat like this: My second idea is a special mechanic that some grappling hooks could have that allows the player to have a swinging effect where the player would be...
  5. CreativeBrain10

Game Mechanics Sadness Debuff

This debuff will affect the player for 7 in-game days if they a NPC(town) dies within viewing distance of the player. What this debuff does is while it is active the player deals less damage, increased enemy spawn rates, decreased defenses and regeneration, and has a tear-like particle effect...
  6. CreativeBrain10

NPCs & Enemies Enemy Idea: Gel-E Fish

This enemy the "Gel-E Fish" will spawn in oceans instead of "Pink Jellyfish" during a slime rain. It will look like a "Pink Jellyfish" with a larger bulb on top of it and will be of a random "Slime" color. It will also be able to come in a rare "Pink-E Fish" form which at first looks like a...
Back
Top Bottom