Search results for query: *

1. ArmyFrog

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

Afram TUFaR Refresh 0.0.93 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Dust; Dirt, Stone, Grass, Corruption, Iron, Copper, Gold, Silver, Clay, Sand, Ash, Mud, Meteorite, Hellstone, Web, Obsidian, Cobalt, Mithril, Adamantite, Snow, Silt...
  2. ArmyFrog

Afram TUFaR Refresh 0.0.92 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Cave Dirt Wall, Cracked Dirt Wall, Crumbling Dirt Wall, Layered Dirt Wall, Rocky Dirt Wall, Rough Dirt Wall, Wavy Dirt Wall) (Craggy Stone Wall, Fractured Stone Wall...
  3. ArmyFrog

Coming Soon... I feel like the natural back walls are extremely underrated. This update is going to have all the walls found in the normal underground and cavern layers. T3 Release TUFaR Refresh: Dirt and Stone is coming very soon!
  4. ArmyFrog

I'm working on Afram again.
  5. ArmyFrog

Afram TUFaR Refresh 0.0.82.1 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Green, Brown, Red, Blue, Purple, Lava, Krypton, Xenon, and Argon Moss) (Green, Brown, Red, Blue, and Purple Moss Walls)
  6. ArmyFrog

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

everything, but right now it's being put on hold until I finish all the TUFaR Refresh updates in my other texture pack, Afram.
  7. ArmyFrog

Coming Soon... As promised, the second half of the grass and mosses update is coming shortly. I am really taking creative liberty with the glowing mosses as you can see here with krypton moss. I'm really going above and beyond with this update, so please show it some love! In the meantime...
  8. ArmyFrog

Afram TUFaR Refresh 0.0.91.1 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Corrupt, Crimson, Purity, Hallowed, Jungle, Mowed, Mowed Hallowed, Mushroom Grass) (Corrupt, Crimson, Purity, Hallowed, Jungle, Mowed, Mowed Hallowed, Mushroom Grass Seeds)
  9. ArmyFrog

Coming soon... So, considering how long it's taking for this particular TUFaR update, which retextures every grass and moss in the game, I am going to split them in half. I am going to add grasses first, and mosses later. The sprite sheet for grass and moss are among the largest and most...
  10. ArmyFrog

I need your help with Afram! I need some video clips of the texture pack for an upcoming project, and you have the chance to win some free art! Details are in my Discord.
  11. ArmyFrog

Bosses as anime girls texture pack. (this is not a texture pack i just want it.)

Honestly, I'm actually somewhat interested in what the gore sprites would look like.
  12. ArmyFrog

Afram TUFaR Refresh 0.0.9 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Amber, Amethyst, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, and Topaz Stone Blocks) (Amber, Amethyst, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, and Topaz Stone Walls)
  13. ArmyFrog

Coming soon... I am working on what I call TUFaR Refresh Updates. They will be a series of six updates that focus on updating old textures and adding everything that was added in 1.4 that would've been added in an update released before 1.4 came out. TUFaR updates will appear after every...
  14. ArmyFrog

Thanks for letting me know. That first one is Adamantite.
  15. ArmyFrog

Afram 0.0.8 is out now! Click here to download it! The following sprites and resprites have been added. (Adamantite, Chlorophyte, Cobalt, Crimtane, Demonite, Desert Fossil, Gold, Luminite, Mythril, Orichalcum, Paladium, Sturdy Fossil, Titanium)
  16. ArmyFrog

No. Technically, despite being having higher resolution pixel art, the image sizes are identical.
  17. ArmyFrog

That is probably because the texture for the music box is on a sheet with many other music boxes. When this update was released, the newer content did not yet exist. The next update should fix this.
  18. ArmyFrog

How in the world did that happen? Thank you for bringing that to my attention!
  19. ArmyFrog

Here are some evil ores. I am getting close to releasing the next update.
  20. ArmyFrog

We have officially released! Click Here to download
Back
Top Bottom