Search results for query: *

• Users: ArmyFrog
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ArmyFrog

Texture Pack Index

Welcome! Hello Everyone! Welcome to ArmyFrog's texture pack index. If you are new around here and want to look for a cool texture pack to try out, or if you are interested in making your own pack, there are plenty of links below that should help you find what you are looking for. Texture Packs...
  2. ArmyFrog

How to get started on your texture pack

This Guide is update for 1.4 Hello Everyone! Chances are, if you are reading this, you want to make a texture pack for Terraria. That's great! Texture packs are an underappreciated aspect of Terraria that I personally believe need a bit more spotlight, so trust me when I say that I am more than...
  3. ArmyFrog

Game Mechanics Paintings in Texture Packs

Hello everyone! I have an interesting suggestion to make that I think would benefit texture pack authors such as myself. This suggestion is not groundbreaking, but the way things are currently, it feels a bit awkward having custom paintings while the author of the original painting is in the...
  4. ArmyFrog

Pixel Art Frog's Pixel Platoon

Sprite Splash Anime Hair Sierra Mod Jrazneu Jireleu Sprite Posters Misc Terraria Portraits Huge Pieces
  5. ArmyFrog

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

Hello and welcome to AFRAM! Afram is a Terraria Texture Pack created by ArmyFrog that features beautiful pixel art textures! Steam Workshop support Click Here to Download Click Here to Join our Discord Server! This Texture Pack is incomplete and screenshots have default textures in them...
  6. ArmyFrog

An Important message to those who make texture packs on Paint.net

Introduction Paint.net is an excellent program to make sprites for texture packs since it is easy to use, and very easy to pick up, as well as being a free program. I imagine that many people use this program while making texture packs, however, I have come across a peculiar issue that I call...
  7. ArmyFrog

Game Mechanics Ocean Waves

Water physics have improved exponentially in recent updates, and I think that waves should exist in the ocean aesthetically splashing up against the sand and flowing back into the ocean, or dissipating if it falls of a ledge. Not much else to say.
  8. ArmyFrog

Story Quinn Silver

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Quinn Silver Quinn Silver is a manga-styled comic using the custom Thick Shadow Border (TSB) art style. Quinn Silver follows the story of an armature detective named Seiven William Quinn along with his younger sister Trovia Quinn, friends Aigren and Tiffany...
  9. ArmyFrog

Resolved I can't seem to put links to images in my signature.

I have been trying to put links to my images in my signature and it wont work for some reason. I posted the image from imgur, put a link on it, and when I checked to make sure it had a link, it was blank. This is what I'm talking about. I decided to go on without checking, and none but one of...
  10. ArmyFrog

If the user above you was a boss, what kind of stats would he have?

To keep this thread on track, please do not post anything other than what you are supposed to. Pretty self explanatory. Judging the above person's profile pic and name, what kind of stats would he have? Here's an example (and possible template): ~Ghost~ Health: 0 Damage: 0 Tier: Pre-World Gen...
  11. ArmyFrog

Biomes & Nature Canyon - Alternate Desert

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my little biome alt idea! I decided to make this because biome alts seem to be popular these days, and I have a pretty good idea. If this already exists, shame on me. Ok, so as the name suggests, this will replace the desert biome. There will be multiple canyons on the...
  12. ArmyFrog

Story Four Class Players

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my comic, Four Class Players. Four Class Players is a comic on my take on the Terraria lore, so I hope you enjoy. Four Class Players will follow the story of Calvin Ignisol, Terri Voralis, Zachary Nevelar, and Aria Stell on their quest to cleanse the world of the...
  13. ArmyFrog

Drawings & Paintings ArmyFrog's Art Thread

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my art thread! Status: CLOSED I am known throughout the forums for creating sprite art for mods, however, I can do other types of art as well. I do my art on Paint.net, and despite the fact that people have criticized me for making art on the program, I spawned a new...
  14. ArmyFrog

Photoshop the above user's avatar in an image

Take the above users avatar and photoshop/paint.net/mspaint it onto an image. By as creative as possible! I really look forward to see what pops up.
  15. ArmyFrog

Maps Porstatus - A puzzle map surrounding portal stations.

Hello Everyone, Welcome to Porstatus! I have not seen any maps designed around portal stations, so I decided to make one myself. This map is going to continuously update with more levels, so if it seems short for now, don't worry, I have TONS planned. Keep in mind that I have no knowledge of...
  16. ArmyFrog

Pixel Art New Block Sprites

Hello Everyone! Welcome to a fun little thread I am creating to show off different block sprites I created and how they look in-game. This is not a mod, just a place where I can share my special sprites. I hope you like it!
  17. ArmyFrog

Ask a highly rare yet loyal amphibian. (ArmyFrog AMA)

Ask me anything! I will most likely answer question that I love to be asked, this includes: -Spriting -The Terrafine Project -Terraria -Professor Layton -YouTube -My Pets :D I will NOT answer these questions (My joke answers): -What's your real name (My name is Roderick St. James of Kensington)...
  18. ArmyFrog

Counting with Google

Hey kids! Today we are going to learn to count! The objective is easy, all you have to do is post an image of a number off google following the previous image. The number can be anything. Even stuff that looks like a number (although it has to be clear) is welcome! I'll start:
  19. ArmyFrog

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

Hello and Welcome to Terrafine! Terrafine is a texture pack created by ArmyFrog under the Afram umbrella as a community project that increased the resolution of Terraria's default pixel art while improving upon the design to bring out Re-Logic's intended design. This thread is still under...
  20. ArmyFrog

Please Delete

Please delete this thread. I posted it in the wrong spot.
Back
Top Bottom