Search results for query: *

1. DexavioR

tModLoader Illelium Mod! General content mod (UNRELEASED WIP) v0.0.2

Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me and you might be able to have it.
  2. DexavioR

Gl! Also make sure to use Boss Checklist ;)

Gl! Also make sure to use Boss Checklist ;)
  3. DexavioR

Thanks. I've been doing spriting for a while now, mostly in other mods.
  4. DexavioR

Terraria 1.3.5.2 General Content Mod - tModLoader 0.10.2 Pre-Alpha v0.0.2 Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and the Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me...
  5. DexavioR

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Illelium Blade, Rifle, and Scythe
  6. DexavioR

Are you sure about that? ^^

Are you sure about that? ^^
  7. DexavioR

tModLoader Dust and Sound Catalogue 2

So how could I implement them into a NewDust hook?
  8. DexavioR

tModLoader Dust and Sound Catalogue 2

Hey, anyone know what the dust for the starfury projectile is? I'd really love to know.
  9. DexavioR

Ay radish, how'd you get here? Do you follow everybody? xD

Ay radish, how'd you get here? Do you follow everybody? xD
  10. DexavioR

Yeah, take whatever you want. Don't give me credit. P.S: My old sprites are actually terrible...

Yeah, take whatever you want. Don't give me credit. P.S: My old sprites are actually terrible, I don't really want to be known by them.
  11. DexavioR

hi

hi
  12. DexavioR

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, just wondering If I could be unbanned. Thanks.
  13. DexavioR

I'm sorry but no, I'm working on the SacredTools mod right now. And no offense but you weren't a...

I'm sorry but no, I'm working on the SacredTools mod right now. And no offense but you weren't a very valuable asset to the mod :P
  14. DexavioR

If you mean tactical mod? No, I've abandoned it. I am working on a mod called UltimateGuns and...

If you mean tactical mod? No, I've abandoned it. I am working on a mod called UltimateGuns and almost finished a throwing class based mod.
  15. DexavioR

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Well not really, it's a 10% drop chance so it's likely to drop after only a few. What was the RNG was that I didn't get any hammers but 4 shields lol... Then I just got 2 GODLY Paladin's Hammer.
  16. DexavioR

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

In the post-plantera dungeon, I'm trying to get the paladin's hammer as a melee character. I farmed over 10 paladins, which only gave me a few paladin shields. I died, then I went right back to the dungeon. First paladin I killed, gave me.... a Godly Paladin's Hammer. Then the next one, gave me...
  17. DexavioR

Pixel Art Sprite Requests!

Hey guys! I am a "beginner" spriter, decent if I say so myself. I need more practice, and some people want sprites, so I will do them for you! Request whatever you want, except a complicated Npc/Boss. I can't wait to see what I can make!
  18. DexavioR

tModLoader The Tactical Mod! Terraria 1.3.1.1 (WIP)

Actually this mod is "cancelled" you could say. No organization, bad sprites etc. restarted with the Tantalite Mod, which you can find in the Wip mods page. And sorry about the cheat sheet thing, idk why it does that lol
  19. DexavioR

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Awesome! Just got on here and I'm like "Whaaat? It's out already?"
Back
Top Bottom