Search results for query: *

• Users: 3erg
  • Order by date
  1. 3erg

Weapons & Equip Expert Mode: New Mech Boss Items

Nice! I'd love to use I love them! I'd be glad to add them to my post. :)
  2. 3erg

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Cool! Couldn't get a screenshot so thanks a lot!
  3. 3erg

Something that I found for people who want a challenge:

Very cool actually. Mine: Main base Biome: Sky Islands Restrictions: Can only use minions. Goal: Create a set of Stardust Armor.
  4. 3erg

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

No pic right now but mine has a Tribal Sun God sort of feel to it. Head: Clown Hat + Infernal Wisp Dye Chest: Turtle Armor + Reflective Gold Dye Feet: Doesn't really matter, but it does have Reflective Gold Dye. Accessories: Paladin Shield with Reflective Gold Dye, Mothron Wings with Infernal...
  5. 3erg

Yep, pretty much whenever you attack.
  6. 3erg

Weapons & Equip A "Slam" Weapon(s)

The hammer is nice! The granite biome needs more small things like that. Basketball is pretty amazing too. I'd rather you just get it from the Travelling Merchant though.
  7. 3erg

So I've been thinking lately about expert mode and its loot and I've come to the conclusion that the loot you get from the mechanical bosses in expert mode is kind of lackluster, at least in my opinion. I mean, a cart that shoots lasers is nice and all, but I hardly ever hear of anyone using it...
  8. 3erg

Hey everyone

Thanks guys! Glad to be here.
  9. 3erg

Hey everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself at the bare minimum level. I'm a Terraria fan (obviously) and I'm new to these forums. I've lurked these forums for awhile and finally decided to make an account. Thanks :) Also, what kind of program can I use to make pixel art?
Back
Top Bottom