Search results for query: *

1. B

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Man, the urge to read this and the urge to not read this are both so strong...
  2. B

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Ha! Thanks for your truly enlightening answer. ;)
  3. B

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

So... does anybody know what time it will release? I assume midnight of some timezone?
  4. B

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

I actually don't know the one. Could someone give me an explanation or a link if there's a saved livestream?
  5. B

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Elemental Golem Vanity Set In this idea, the form of golem you're in changes depending on which biome you're in. I've supplied sprites for the default, desert, snow, corruption, crimson, jungle, underworld, dungeon, ocean, hallow, and mushroom biomes. The art can get tweaked here and there to...
  6. B

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Okay. I would like a firm response. Is Wii U in or is it out?
  7. B

3DS Golem Not Dropping Beetle Shells!

I can't tell you anything else. He just doesn't drop them. Is that not a feature for 3DS yet?
  8. B

3DS I Can't Summon The Wall of Flesh! *Resolved*

Yes. There was and is a guide in my world. No, he did not die when I threw the Doll into the lava. Nope. Nope. Thank you! I'm not sure how this would work, but it did. This problem is "resolved", but it is still a bug that I wouldn't just neglect.
  9. B

Did you read the passage? I said there was a guide. I'm not a new Terrarian. I just want this fixed. Sorry if that seems cranky, but I spent a while on this and wasted a bunch of summoners which sometimes are hard to get.
  10. B

Device: 2DS Try as I might, I can't summon the dang Wall of Annoyance. I'll give you a play-by-play of what happened, and why I can't summon the WoF. (Even though there IS a guide, and I AM in the Underworld) 1. Summoned WoF. 2. Died. 3. Tried to summon again. And again. And again...
Back
Top Bottom