Search results for query: *

1. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Nah, it's still going. From my understanding progress has just been super slow.
  2. Koopahunter197 🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

The showcase of the vampire seed combination reminded of the old "dwarf" challenge that people used to do, and made me think about other challenges people would do. Particularly, the "merman" challenge came to mind β€” the one where you equip a fishbowl and neptune's shell to drown in the air and...
  3. Koopahunter197 🌳

It's basically just a test dummy mob, iirc.
  4. Koopahunter197 🌳

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

I tried it myself, it does. It just doesn't name the file correctly - Deerclops' theme should be the very last one.
  5. Koopahunter197 🌳

Oh actually, are you near town NPCs? It's been a while, but if I recall correctly they can't spawn near town NPCs. I remember us doing that specifically because the pumpflies had a tendency to be obnoxious.
  6. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader The Lunacy Mod

Sorry for the extremely late response, don't check this site often There used to be, but then I made the server private in an attempt at a soft reboot which lasted roughly, like, a week. All my projects as of late have been outside Terraria, so the mod's kinda just in limbo rn.
  7. Koopahunter197 🌳

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

His sprites were only really used in Tremor, Overhaul, Redemption, and Antiaris as far as I can recall. Shadows of Abaddon didn't use anything Zoomo made.
  8. Koopahunter197 🌳

Texture Pack Tenebris - Terraria with a darker twist!

Not too sure if I'll resprite all the town npcs, but I do have a cool idea in mind if I at the least decide to resprite the Zoologist's werefox form.
  9. Koopahunter197 🌳

Focussing on the bosses and enemies first is definitely the plan, especially since they seem to be the things people enjoy the most when it comes to this game. Also, yeah, I tried to make the Face Monster a lot more creepy - I even wanted to make it more extreme than it is now, actually, but the...
  10. Koopahunter197 🌳

Welcome, Terrarians, to Tenebris - a Terraria texture pack which aims to completely revamp many of the game's sprites, giving them a darker and somewhat eldritch undertone. Currently, the pack is fairly small in size; though, all the pre-hardmode bosses (bar King Slime, for now) have been...
  11. Koopahunter197 🌳

As of update 1.1 there is no way to obtain it, and Fargo's just hasn't updated the recipes involving dev weapons for a while now. You'll have to cheat it in.
  12. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

iirc, he's been particularly busy with college and hasn't had much time for modding or anything of the like.
  13. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

About that, they had actually changed their minds. From the start they were allowed to keep it in, but someone wanted to remove it at some point. Now, they've gone back to keeping it in. I actually just asked Ozzatron - who is actively helping out with the TML damage class stuff - just to make...
  14. Koopahunter197 🌳

Ah, I see. They'll probably continue building on that code then, since TML 1.4 will retain the basic thrower code.
  15. Koopahunter197 🌳

afaik their Throwing is already internally its own damage type, so I'd assume not much would change. Also TML 1.4 will get there, apparently they're just struggling to get everything up and running without a plague of bugs.
  16. Koopahunter197 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

I hate to be that guy, but is there any sort of ETA on workshop support or some insight on how far it is in development? I really just wanna know at least roughly how much longer I've got to work on my texture pack in order to get it up on day one.
  17. Koopahunter197 🌳

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Probably not for the chestplates. In 1.4, the chestplate sheets were completely changed. Should still work on TML for the time being, though.
  18. Koopahunter197 🌳

iirc Dan wanted to rework the Asthraltite armour setbonus a bit in general. He knows that the Maii blades are awful; 'specially since it's only even slightly useful for Mages. aaaaaalso they wouldn't wanna balance around other mods in any regard. That's generally a very bad practice and makes...
  19. Koopahunter197 🌳

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Most of these seem like fine changes, but please be cautious when it comes to the Fledgling Wings. Pre-hardmode wings are a very, very slippery slope when balancing, and I know for certain that many mods have failed at balancing them well. I've close to always found that they're either...
  20. Koopahunter197 🌳

Game Mechanics Allow Pylons to be used during the Lunar Events

Title explains it all; allow us to use the Pylon network during the Lunar Events. I'm honestly quite surprised that this isn't a thing already, considering that the event spans the entire map. Allowing us to do so would make the event considerably less tedious (even though the event is tedious...
Back
Top Bottom