Search results for query: *

1. Koopahunter197 🌳

Texture Pack Tenebris - Terraria with a darker twist!

Welcome, Terrarians, to Tenebris - a Terraria texture pack which aims to completely revamp many of the game's sprites, giving them a darker and somewhat eldritch undertone. Currently, the pack is fairly small in size; though, all the pre-hardmode bosses (bar King Slime, for now) have been...
  2. Koopahunter197 🌳

Game Mechanics Allow Pylons to be used during the Lunar Events

Title explains it all; allow us to use the Pylon network during the Lunar Events. I'm honestly quite surprised that this isn't a thing already, considering that the event spans the entire map. Allowing us to do so would make the event considerably less tedious (even though the event is tedious...
  3. Koopahunter197 🌳

PC Possessed Armour spawning frequently in towns

Not much to say except, well, the title of the thread. I've found that Possessed Armours spawn very commonly spawn in towns - much more frequently than any other enemy has as I've observed, which leads me to the conclusion that this might be a bug. This is extremely obnoxious, as Possessed...
  4. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader The Lunacy Mod

This mod is getting something of a soft reboot right now, so everything here is outdated at this point and very much subject to change. Stay tuned; hopefully we can get some ideas going and I can properly update the thread soon. (Banner coming soon!) Hello people of the Terraria Modding...
  5. Koopahunter197 🌳

Weapons & Equip Music Boxes in the Vanity Slots

This is a simple suggestion, but one that I think would be nice. Make the Music Boxes play music while equipped in the vanity slots. It's a little annoying having to sacrifice an accessory slot where you could have a more useful accessory for your favorite music without having to place down the...
  6. Koopahunter197 🌳

Pixel Art Koopahunter's Pixel Art Dump / Showcase Thread

So, lots of people have these pixel art showcase threads, and I figured it was about time I made one. Sprites (Note: Some of these sprites are older than others, so there will be a bit of a quality gap between some of them. Otherwise, enjoy!) (Also, sorry for the random palettes left in some of...
  7. Koopahunter197 🌳

Sprites [Armor] Slime Armor for Summoners Early Game

Hey! My personal favorite class is Summoner, but they don't seem to get a lot of love in Pre-Hardmode, especially armor-wise, with only the bee armor to use. So my solution? Make a new armor set in the style of the Slime Staff! The Slime Armor would be a very early-game set acquired before the...
  8. Koopahunter197 🌳

PC Timer Ladder without Crab/Bird statues?

Does anyone know how to make a timer ladder (One timer activates, then the next while turning the other off, then continues. Also, sorry if I'm not using the correct term for it), without any crab or bird statues?
  9. Koopahunter197 🌳

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

This mod is dead, and no longer available on the mod browser. If you decide to download the source, however, please do NOT reupload it to the mod browser and do NOT use any of the sprites. If you do immediate action will be taken. Hello and welcome to The Terratale...
Back
Top Bottom