Search results for query: *

1. juhnyoplays

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I was using the tool fine and using a tweak list with minimal tweaks, but then when I closed terraria tweaker and reopened it, all it does is crash when i try to launch it tweaked, but launches vanilla terraria. I have more minions and undeprecated items enabled. Edit: It launched correctly if...
  2. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Help Making a Mod (Xheron's Fury)

I have the base of the mod, and the basic idea of the mod (Which mainly is that Xheron, the Abyssal Abomination, has a minions that try to stop you from defeating him.) I have been coming up with various ideas for content in this mod for a while now, I just haven't been able to make it happen. I...
  3. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Xheron's Fury

My mod, Xheron's Fury, is currently in slight development. The only one helping me cannot give all of his effort to this project. If anyone has skill in either spriting and/or coding, please help me continuously develop this mod. Details about it are in my post, "Help Making a Mod (Xheron's...
  4. juhnyoplays

Then the True Terra Blade mixes with another sword to make the Ultra Blade. Ultra Blade + Broken...

Then the True Terra Blade mixes with another sword to make the Ultra Blade. Ultra Blade + Broken Hero Sword = True Ultra Blade. Then that mixes with another sword to make the Wand of Sparking! ;)
  5. juhnyoplays

It's my three-year anniversary on these forums! Celebration! Too bad I only joined once I had...

It's my three-year anniversary on these forums! Celebration! Too bad I only joined once I had played Terraria for 3 years!
  6. juhnyoplays

hello

hello
  7. juhnyoplays

Pixel Art TMC's Tedious Sprites

Something Else: design on enemies (no offense)
  8. juhnyoplays

Yay! I'm gonna be a Plantera in two days!

Yay! I'm gonna be a Plantera in two days!
  9. juhnyoplays

Help with making my mod

I do agree that it is a bit large, and you didn't give any details about the mod, which is not persuading. I just like to help people with ideas and projects.
  10. juhnyoplays

Need Help On Mod

If somebody knew the answer that had time to reply to your question came along, they'd most likely answer. Maybe you should ask a few people directly.
  11. juhnyoplays

Help with making my mod

I made an account on discord!
  12. juhnyoplays

Modded Terraria Crashing,Please HELP!

Is your tModLoader up to date? Usually for me, if "the handle is invalid" I need to update it.
  13. juhnyoplays

oh my goodness no one wants to work with me what do i do.

oh my goodness no one wants to work with me what do i do.
  14. juhnyoplays

Help with making my mod

I would like to help with concepts, but I don't use discord.
  15. juhnyoplays

Tips when starting Calamity Mod?

What I meant about opening the wiki is so you can see the weapons that you can get and it makes it a ton easier to plan what accessories and weapons you're going to obtain next. Also I when I was writing I forgot about the fact that a lot of content mods need lots of storage and sorting.
  16. juhnyoplays

Modded Terraria Crashing,Please HELP!

I need more details to help you. Windows, Mac, or Linux? Laptop or PC?
  17. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Mod Spriter for Hire

It would be completely amazing if you could help sprite on my team for a mod called Xheron's Fury. (Edit: I use Discord). Join the Xheron's Fury Discord Server!
  18. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Help Making a Mod (Xheron's Fury)

Do you think this project is too large of a task? I'm just wondering, so could you please let me know?
  19. juhnyoplays

tModLoader What mod is this from?

I'm not sure... I have tried everything I know of. What I did is just disabled the mod. It was laggy for me anyways.
  20. juhnyoplays

Whats a good mod combo? In terms of the big mods.

Calamity+Thorium, Calamity+Spirit, Calamity+Tremor, Calamity+Thorium+Tremor, Thorium+Tremor+Spirit.
Back
Top Bottom