Search results for query: *

1. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Xheron's Fury

My mod, Xheron's Fury, is currently in slight development. The only one helping me cannot give all of his effort to this project. If anyone has skill in either spriting and/or coding, please help me continuously develop this mod. Details about it are in my post, "Help Making a Mod (Xheron's...
  2. juhnyoplays

tModLoader Help Making a Mod (Xheron's Fury)

Xheron's anger has been burning against this world ever since your ancestors deceived him. He has sent his minions to enforce his rule. Other various creatures have come along to assist. Fight against his rule until you face the final challenge. Xheron himself. I am attempting to make a mod with...
  3. juhnyoplays

tModLoader I need help! Spriting, Testing, Coding.

I NEED Help! I need spriters, coders, and testers, for this mod that I'm working on. It will add many accessories, weapons, NPCs, and more. I have started it, but my helpers are just inactive all the time. Due to that we haven't gotten hardly anything done Join the Discord Server...
  4. juhnyoplays

tModLoader SynthiusTerra

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to SynthiusTerra! I am co-owning with squishy_biscuit! Enjoy the mod!
  5. juhnyoplays

tModLoader SynthuisTerra - Compiles of Dark and Light

I Will edit this later... This is me and TMC's Mod
  6. juhnyoplays

PC Anyone that's good at making mods. Can you help me?

Can one of you be my friend on steam and help me develop a mod pls?!
Back
Top Bottom