Search results for query: *

1. Trollking6

I decided to start watching anime to see what all the fuss was about. What was real life like again?

I decided to start watching anime to see what all the fuss was about. What was real life like again?
  2. Trollking6

Items Desert Crates

The reason the sandstorm should be in the crates is because you HAVE to have the sandstorm for the balloon bundle.
  3. Trollking6

Items Desert Crates

I guess so.
  4. Trollking6

Items Desert Crates

I don't think crates have new weapons. They just have the loot that can be found in the area you fish them in.
  5. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies The Wall of Shadow

Maybe it could be called the "Wall of Fear" so it would still be WoF
  6. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies M.A.R.V.I.N. (Another Mechanical Brain Suggestion)

As I said, the brain's shields go down when the See-saws are killed, allowing you to attack it. Also, the eyes ARE the See-saws (Hence the name SEE-saws). They just have blades around them (As shown in the sprite). I apologize for the confusing wording.
  7. Trollking6

M.A.R.V.I.N. would be 100 times better at singing, and he doesn't have a mouth.

M.A.R.V.I.N. would be 100 times better at singing, and he doesn't have a mouth.
  8. Trollking6

Items Ever wanted an even more awsome version of Megshark? Or just more to the Ocean biome?

I don't know.... Having an upgrade of an upgraded weapon seems weird and vortex isn't that far away from Golem.
  9. Trollking6

Items Desert Crates

You'll be lucky to get a world with just one pyramid in it, and a lot of times all you get from it is the pharaoh outfit (In one world, I found 3 pyramids and all of them had the vanity set). The sandstorm and magic carpet shouldn't be this rare, especially since the sandstorm in a balloon is...
  10. Trollking6

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirteen - Fetid Baghnakhs

A Legendary-compatible hardmode Arkhalis? I will not stop until I get one.
  11. Trollking6

Rate the weapon: Day one - Ore Swords

I just keep making new worlds until I get an Arkhalis and use that up until the mechs.
  12. Trollking6

M.A.R.V.I.N. and the See-saws. Sounds like a band.

M.A.R.V.I.N. and the See-saws. Sounds like a band.
  13. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies M.A.R.V.I.N. (Another Mechanical Brain Suggestion)

This is another Mech Brain suggestion, because why not? M.A.R.V.I.N. (Massive And Ruthlessly Violent Intellectual Network) is the Mechanical version of the Brain of Cthulhu. It will spawn randomly like the Destroyer in crimson worlds, and can be summoned with a mechanical brain (vertebrae...
  14. Trollking6

I just thought of flying eyes with sawblades around them called "See-saws". Now I just have to...

I just thought of flying eyes with sawblades around them called "See-saws". Now I just have to make a mech brain suggestion.
  15. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies {Possibly stupid} Solar Eclipse Enemy: Scary Spaghetti

I can imagine a warning saying "The flying spaghetti is very upsetti."
  16. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies Desert boss- Antlion queen!

I like the see that the Antlion Queen idea's revived. Perhaps you could add more to the throwing class (similar to my suggestion)?
  17. Trollking6

Tropius is the true mvp. Give it up for the flying banana tree dinosaur!

Tropius is the true mvp. Give it up for the flying banana tree dinosaur!
  18. Trollking6

I have poison heal, so I'm good.

I have poison heal, so I'm good.
  19. Trollking6

My current status is poisoned, but it's okay, because I'm a Breloom.

My current status is poisoned, but it's okay, because I'm a Breloom.
  20. Trollking6

This is an outrage! We must rise up! For the Antlion Queen!!!

This is an outrage! We must rise up! For the Antlion Queen!!!
Back
Top Bottom