Search results for query: *

• Users: Trollking6
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trollking6

Items Desert Crates

You'll be lucky to get a world with just one pyramid in it, and a lot of times all you get from it is the pharaoh outfit (In one world, I found 3 pyramids and all of them had the vanity set). The sandstorm and magic carpet shouldn't be this rare, especially since the sandstorm in a balloon is...
  2. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies M.A.R.V.I.N. (Another Mechanical Brain Suggestion)

This is another Mech Brain suggestion, because why not? M.A.R.V.I.N. (Massive And Ruthlessly Violent Intellectual Network) is the Mechanical version of the Brain of Cthulhu. It will spawn randomly like the Destroyer in crimson worlds, and can be summoned with a mechanical brain (vertebrae...
  3. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

The Moon Lord, as the final boss of terraria, should be a challenge to battle. However, when wiring comes into play, the battle is trivial. As you may know, AFK farm(s) have already been created for the moon lord. I believe that during the Moon Lord battle, all statues, teleporters, and anything...
  4. Trollking6

NPCs & Enemies The Antlion Queen, Ruler of the Sands! (Needs Sprites)

By now, you should have noticed the massive desert caves in the new Terraria 1.3 update. These caves are infested with many antlion creatures. This begs the question: Doesn't this cave and its inhabitants deserve a queen to keep them in order? Now, I know what some of you may be thinking: Real...
Back
Top Bottom