Search results for query: *

1. islender123

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

Oh I didnt even notice wow. Thx :)
  2. islender123

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

Hey, awesome work! Now I can play with my friend who owns the GOG version instead of the Steam version. Just saying, 0.11 is out now, so if you have the time it would be awesome if you worked towards a patch for it cause 0.11 is much much better than 0.10.x.x. :D
  3. islender123

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

I'm most hyped about conveyor belts tbh :P They add so much functionality and automation!
  4. islender123

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Same :(, not with a bow but with something else.
  5. islender123

tModLoader Autorraria Modpack - Focused on Automation

Miscellania and Project Logic seem compatible and haven't caused any crashes (yet). I've added those to the pack :). Gameplay still seems faily balanced. (Version 1.1)
  6. islender123

Thanks! I was actually thinking of adding Miscellania once I tested that it is compatible with the other mods. I've never heard of Project Logic, but thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out. Thanks :D
  7. islender123

I just have to get used to the fact that C# is object-orientated

I just have to get used to the fact that C# is object-orientated
  8. islender123

Yeah, I know Python

Yeah, I know Python
  9. islender123

Learning C# rn so I can make Terraria mods and other stuff

Learning C# rn so I can make Terraria mods and other stuff
  10. islender123

Hello fellow Terarrians! So I've been searching through a lot of tech and automation mods available for Terraria PC and have been compiling a small-sized mod-pack of compatible mods. So far I have not run into any conflict errors with all of these mods combined, but always backup your world(s)...
  11. islender123

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

THANKS! It worked for me!!! You've been so much help thank you :D
  12. islender123

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Yay! I'll get started on it right now :D Edit: The trees wont be done instantly but I'll do them later once I find the textures in the Terraria Content folder (from GOG)
  13. islender123

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

I was thinking of making a Corruption and Crimson theme pack. I will make it if anyone requests it.
  14. islender123

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Will you add any new mechanics to Terraria. for example REAL trains that can be placed on Minecart tracks? :)
  15. islender123

tModLoader Islender's MegaPack

Support me with an adf.ly download: Islender's MegaPack – Google Диск Or use a direct download instead: Islender's MegaPack - Google Drive *Installation Instructions: You must have tModloader installed. Simply copy and paste all of the .tmod files included in the download into "Documents/My...
  16. islender123

tModLoader Elemental Boots

I know this is an accessory mod, but maybe a way to combine tools to get AIOTs (all in one tools). This could include a hammer counterpart of the e.g. Picksaw. Then if you combine the picksaw with the... Hammsaw... You get a picksaw AIOT maybe? This could actually be great for a seperate mod...
  17. islender123

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I suggest adding a little game like maybe Pong (Terraria-style) to the screen while mods are loading, so someone that has lots of mods that load for like half an hour, can play a game and not be bored.
  18. islender123

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I would REALLY love it if: 1. A server that will always be open and people can join for free but the host has to pay monthly. 2. Easy texture editing, under 'options' there will be a button that says texture packs and you can edit and import and export Terraria textures into the game. 3...
  19. islender123

PC Hardmode "V" projection for this map

Check out my post please i need help http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?conversations/icy-underground-tundra-weirdness.46332/#message-475794
  20. islender123

PC Hardmode "V" projection for this map

I USED A MAP VIEWER SO I WOULD KNOW i am sure there was no v
Back
Top Bottom