Search results for query: *

1. Chase Brower

Display with Moving Dot

I created a display that can move a dot up, down, left, or right, which could be very useful for simulating a simple 2D game made within terraria. (terraria in terraria confirmed?) Just kidding about that last one, but people could probably create some fun mini-games with this. Here's the...
  2. Chase Brower

Game Mechanics Blueprint.

Some sort of an item that would allow you to copy/paste sections of builds, and it would require all the resources that would go into building it to actually use the paste function. The exchange for using something like this, is that it would use some sort of "ammo" as well as all of the...
  3. Chase Brower

PC How Can I Shift a Saved Number to Left or Right?

I've already looked into the thread about the binary counter with left shift, but this will not work (or at least must be modified in a way i can't seem to figure out) for what i am trying to create. I'm working on a certain project, and in the project i want to have a saved number, and be...
  4. Chase Brower

Fully manipulable (And expandable) 5x5 Display

After some thinking, i solved the whole "2D displays can't be made on a 2D reality" problem. I simply spaced out the pixels, which allows for wiring to be put in between them. 2 blocks of space was what i found was needed, but maybe some of those T-MEC geniuses out there could drop it to 1...
  5. Chase Brower

PC Let's Make Some Hard Drives!

So with the new 1.3.1 update, we have these amazing new logic gates. And we all know what that means... Computers! Tons of ALU's have been built already, and i even built one of my own, as well as clocks, password gates, and even a serializer to put multiple data inputs into 1 wire (seriously...
Back
Top Bottom