Search results for query: *

1. Neoline

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

That's a goood idea! And I also wanna add something: The same NPC (Lets say, the Goblin Tinkerer's brother), who would ALSO reroll the quality of the Modifier (for example, from +12% Damage Common Modifier to +34% Damage Uncommon Modifier). Seems legit? Sometimes = Almost everytime? The only...
  2. Neoline

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I REALLY like this mod, It's like my second favorite mod! BUT I think this mod should have a way to use the dice with items that people get from Cheat Sheet/HERO's Mod, because apparently when I try to, they don't have the [Common] Prefix, and when they don't I can't use the dice with them. Can...
  3. Neoline

;-;

;-;
  4. Neoline

''The user has deleted this video''

''The user has deleted this video''
  5. Neoline

With my guitar, I change lives... yours might be just perfect.

With my guitar, I change lives... yours might be just perfect.
  6. Neoline

Nothing new, just messing with status and playing TERA, you?

Nothing new, just messing with status and playing TERA, you?
  7. Neoline

Maybe, maybe you should'nt have to be so literal about it though.

Maybe, maybe you should'nt have to be so literal about it though.
  8. Neoline

HEEEEYYYY HOOOOOOOO

HEEEEYYYY HOOOOOOOO
  9. Neoline

Just some random guy that likes TERA and Terraria, how weird, their names start the same...

Just some random guy that likes TERA and Terraria, how weird, their names start the same...
  10. Neoline

tModLoader The Slap Pack (Anything Goes!)

Ik, Great job btw, you guys are really good spriters!
  11. Neoline

Thank you! It looks just great Slappy! Now maybe you could make the whole Matt's costume from Epic Battle Fantasy 3 (because I like that one in particular) if you have time to, that would make my day!
  12. Neoline

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

You could add The Heaven's Gate sword from Epic Battle Fantasy saga, with 235 damage and each hit might have 5% chance of summoning Ragnarok (which is an a skill, also from Epic Battle Fantasy)
  13. Neoline

could you please add the heaven's gate sword from EBF 4? do the sprite in paint so it looks cool and put it 155 melee damage, continous swing, average speed, 20% crit chance and strong knockback.
Back
Top Bottom