Search results for query: *

• Users: Gory
  • Order by date
  1. Gory

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Uugh You know what?!!! Maybe I'm done playing this "GAME" and going back to minecraft PE!!! It's more better then this bug making, time wasting, glitch, crashing crap!!!! :mad:o_O
  2. Gory

Yes is happens to me too and, also my game crashes every time I enter my crafting station. Due to a lot of crafting recipes I've unlocked. Even when my device storage is more than 1GB.;(
  3. Gory

Yes I have but still same problem occurs!:confused:
  4. Gory

I found the problem to my game automatically exiting. It's because of Google's saving system. Every 2 minutes when it saves my game I atomically exit my world and, when I got back nothing was saved! ;(;(
  5. Gory

I did just that and still does the same thing. I even change my Google account but, still nothing.:confused:
  6. Gory

DARN IT! I still can't play on my cloud because every time I log in my Google account the game automatically exits!:sigh: And it still crashes!!!;(
  7. Gory

Bug found in the new Amazon update:

That's great! The more we report the bugs the more things the devs will add to their to do list!;)
  8. Gory

Bug found in the new Amazon update:

Hello everyone this are some bugs I found on the new Amazon update. If you have some new discovered bugs you've found please feel free to reply them down, and I will add them to the "bug list". Thank you!:) Bugs: #1-Terraria automatically exit after logging in a Google account (even after...
  9. Gory

The version number is: 11981 Support ticket created. That's the same version number as mine.
  10. Gory

Ok so I had done the disable thing but, how do I restart the system? Sorry I'm not good at this stuff. :happy:
  11. Gory

Hello! What about my game exiting by its self bug! It seems when ever I log in my Google account the game exits on its self every 30 seconds. Btw my device is kindle fire HDX (3rd generation).:confused:
  12. Gory

HAHHAHAHAH IT'S UPDATING RIGHT NOW FOR MEEE!!! I probably should go put all my stuff from local to cloud save now....:naughty: OMG THE UPDATE IS SO WORTH IT AND I DIDN'T HAD TO RELOCATE MY STUFF BECAUSE MY LOCAL SAVES ARE STILL THERE! :D:happy::p:naughty::redmunch::redspin: Guys sorry for...
  13. Gory

I wish I could just go into the future and back to tell y'all the exact time and date but, I don't do time traveling!:p
  14. Gory

DANG! :eek: I feel bad for you!:( Hopefully the updated is really really worth the wait!
  15. Gory

Relax it'll be here when it gets here. ;) In the meantime we're just gonna have to wait.:)
  16. Gory

Y'all don't know the excitement I am having right now!! Now all I have to do is wait for is amozon's approval and BUUUUUU YAAAA BWWAAAABBBYYYYYY!!! :D:naughty::happy::cool:
  17. Gory

Hello everyone! I'm just one of your friendly terrarian going through threads and, having...

Hello everyone! I'm just one of your friendly terrarian going through threads and, having conversation with other terrarians!
  18. Gory

Honestly all I care about right now is my screen freezing. Every time I play "Terraria", my kindle fire screen froze. Usually every 10 to 15 minutes. Although once I've unlocked "hard mode", I couldn't play more than 10 minutes! :merchantcry::sigh::nursecrying: I have high hopes for the...
  19. Gory

I like your profile pic! :)

I like your profile pic! :)
  20. Gory

Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

Yup heart biome! If you play on mobile then, you know that they are in every world you create! Not a fake! TOTALLY LEGIT!!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Back
Top Bottom