Search results for query: *

1. Awp3r_

I'm finally back... Sup?

I'm finally back... Sup?
  2. Awp3r_

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

Well...you could just download an all items world...but if you dont want to its ok :P
  3. Awp3r_

Ok...;-;

Ok...;-;
  4. Awp3r_

Well I mean that terrarian that is holding the sniper rifle like how the royal guards hold their...

Well I mean that terrarian that is holding the sniper rifle like how the royal guards hold their guns...:3
  5. Awp3r_

Any threads I can go on for some custom vanities?

Any threads I can go on for some custom vanities?
  6. Awp3r_

Hey mind if I use your avatar? I really like your avatar with the sniper rifle in it :)

Hey mind if I use your avatar? I really like your avatar with the sniper rifle in it :)
  7. Awp3r_

HoI aym tem! Don't forget my friend tem! Hey I'm tem don't forget my friend! Hi I'm bob...

HoI aym tem! Don't forget my friend tem! Hey I'm tem don't forget my friend! Hi I'm bob...
  8. Awp3r_

Remembering TF2 be like :(

Remembering TF2 be like :(
  9. Awp3r_

Still curious tho :/

Still curious tho :/
  10. Awp3r_

Hey 505Games when are you guys adding the vanity slots accessories on the mobile version of...

Hey 505Games when are you guys adding the vanity slots accessories on the mobile version of Terraria?
  11. Awp3r_

It's ok :)

It's ok :)
  12. Awp3r_

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Mines This... Recipe : Cowboy Hat |DYED:Red and Silver Dye| Cyborg Shirt |DYED:Red and Black Dye| The Doctors Pants |DYED:Red and Black Dye Red Cape Fishron Wings Ankh Shield MasterNinja Gear Lightning Boots
  13. Awp3r_

I'm alive...

I'm alive...
  14. Awp3r_

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

Hey Aiflynn have you finish my TF2 Sniper? I'm not rushing you! Just curious :)
  15. Awp3r_

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

I know...I tried deleting it but it won't...and I finally deleted it :| sorry btw..
  16. Awp3r_

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Yay!!...well I'm a mobile peasant so maybe some items are on 1.3..I'll replace it with 1.2.4 items then if you put some 1.3 stuffs on it! xD well good luck!
  17. Awp3r_

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Hey Aiflynn I already posted on can you make the sniper on your Workshop! :) hope you can do him! :)
Back
Top Bottom