Search results for query: *

1. ThatGobGuy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm having a serious problem. I'm playing in a large revengeance world, and every time I kill the WoF the game crashes about ten seconds later. I've done this about a dozen times and it is very consistent. I've tried saving and quitting immediately after killing the WoF, but the game still has...
  2. ThatGobGuy

Omg I legit beat the dungeon guardian, that was the most most exhausting thing I've done in this...

Omg I legit beat the dungeon guardian, that was the most most exhausting thing I've done in this game :D
  3. ThatGobGuy

If you want to play mobile terraria don't it's complete garbage, I've lost 6 characters in a row...

If you want to play mobile terraria don't it's complete garbage, I've lost 6 characters in a row due to gliches, complete utter trash
  4. ThatGobGuy

OMG I got THE AXE hamaxe from my 27th Plantera kill. When the drop chance is 1/200!

OMG I got THE AXE hamaxe from my 27th Plantera kill. When the drop chance is 1/200!
  5. ThatGobGuy

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

How much ram will be needed to run the game? My kindle fire HD(3rd gen) isn't the oldest but it only has 1 gigabyte of ram! Just wanna make sure.
  6. ThatGobGuy

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Jeez seems that this good news has turned sour. It's quite sad to see older consoles not get supported. I'm sure the devs will make sure that the game is as good as possible in 1.2.4 I mean it's not as If it's lacking in content! (Which come to think of it is the reason they can't update it...
  7. ThatGobGuy

Terraria mobile Amazon.

Terraria mobile Amazon.
  8. ThatGobGuy

I got a dark shard by creating an artificial corruption desert instead of a crimson dessert...

I got a dark shard by creating an artificial corruption desert instead of a crimson dessert, dark mummies won't spawn in crimson deserts FSR
  9. ThatGobGuy

No matter how hard i try i can't get dark mummies to spawn, i can't progress with my flail...

No matter how hard i try i can't get dark mummies to spawn, i can't progress with my flail character without the dao of pow. Kinda annoying.
  10. ThatGobGuy

505 is working on an update to fix the crashing problem, hope they finish soon!

505 is working on an update to fix the crashing problem, hope they finish soon!
  11. ThatGobGuy

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

My world was in the cloud save and uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not fix the issue, it seems the save file itself is corrupted somehow.
  12. ThatGobGuy

My terraria world crashes every time I try to log on... this game is killing me slowly. :-(

My terraria world crashes every time I try to log on... this game is killing me slowly. :-(
  13. ThatGobGuy

Device is Kindle Fire HD (3rd generation), no other apps open in background. World is in hardmode, sometimes it lasts a few minutes and sometimes it crashes instantly, it only happens to a specific world, other worlds function normally. Can't think of any other important info. Hope this is helpful.
  14. ThatGobGuy

Aaaaaaaaaand now my new world is crashing a few minutes to a few seconds after logging in, this game has gotten completely unplayable.
  15. ThatGobGuy

I made the character in the cloud save.
  16. ThatGobGuy

Every time I save the bound wizard my game crashes, I've restarted the game, turned my device on and off, waited before clicking something, tried to buy something, but no matter what I try it always crashes a few seconds after saving him. I have lost 2 world's to this same issue, I did manage...
  17. ThatGobGuy

I lost my terraria world but not my character, so I'm trying to build everything back up with an...

I lost my terraria world but not my character, so I'm trying to build everything back up with an endgame character... harder than it sounds.
  18. ThatGobGuy

I'm back! With a new Amazon device I have been playing terraria 1.2.4 so much and there is still...

I'm back! With a new Amazon device I have been playing terraria 1.2.4 so much and there is still a lot of content for me to explore!
  19. ThatGobGuy

So it turns out first gen kindles can't get the update... The past 3 months has been for...

So it turns out first gen kindles can't get the update... The past 3 months has been for nothing... Probably last status update I'll make...
  20. ThatGobGuy

OMG THE AMAZON UPDATE IS DONE AND AWAITING AMAZON'S APPROVAL!!! EVERYBODY REJOICE!!!

OMG THE AMAZON UPDATE IS DONE AND AWAITING AMAZON'S APPROVAL!!! EVERYBODY REJOICE!!!
Back
Top Bottom