Search results for query: *

1. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Help Needed for The Light's Facade Mod!

Hey everyone. I really need help for the current mod I own at the moment, which is the Light's Facade mod. I don't have a lot of time on my hands with exams and such, and not many people in my team also have time as well. I know at the moment some of you might be doing exams and such, which is...
  2. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Light's Facade Mod (we are welcoming coders/spriters)

Hello all, my name is Barney. I present to all what me and my mini mod team have come up so far: The Light's Facade Mod. It's a mod designed on two different aspects: Shadow/Twilight. It's a heavily story based mod, and you choose one of those two sides. Each of the paths have significant...
  3. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Working on a new mod, we need spriters/coders.

So, in case people are wondering what is the mod I'm working on, I'd really not say apart from the fact that it's based more or less on a story line. I can't really say too much about it, as I want to say more for the official release on the mod itself. This is now my 4th mod I'm working on, the...
  4. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Can someone help with a boss sprite?

So i need someone to do Cerebus (for my granarble mod). If someone could do it AND the sprite sheet, I will BE VERY GRATEFUL, and credit you. :D
  5. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Granarble Mod! (W.I.P) (Coders and spriters are welcomed)

Hello everyone, and this is officially my 3rd attempt on making a mod! I always wanted a bit more 'spice' to both marble and granite biomes, so if your like me, then try out the mod! This mod (obviously) mainly focuses on both granite and marble biomes. It will heavily change the physics of...
  6. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Help with Granarble Mod (coders and spriters) needed

So this is my last post here. (except when I release) If you want to help me with this mod, join my discord. https://discord.gg/jtwEf
  7. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Should I Go back to modding? (Idea: Marble and Granite Mod)

Well, I think I want to mod again. The reason I quit is because, it was too hard. That's why I need SOME helpers to help me. My new idea is too add some more content too the granite and marble biomes. Maybe bosses, items, etc. If your interested, please comment down below. I would appreciate it...
  8. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Any Multiplayer Mods???

So are there any other mods that support multiplayer? Could you please tell me. I'm doing a playthrough with my friend, and im being a summoner and him being a warrior, so if there are any mods that are related to those classes please tell me. :)
  9. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Warrior's Wild Modpack!

So I might decide on making a Modpack. In my opinion, this won't really be used by anyone else but me (I'm using this Modpack for a new let's play on my channel but if you want to play with me, I'll leave the mods here!) (also bear in mind I might add more mods) feel free to suggest some more of...
  10. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Warrior's Wild Modpack!

So I might decide on making a Modpack. In my opinion, this won't really be used by anyone else but me (I'm using this Modpack for a new let's play on my channel but if you want to play with me, I'll leave the mods here!) (also bear in mind I might add more mods) feel free to suggest some more of...
  11. Barney Bagon

Needed Coder and Spriter for Video Game Items+ Mod

Alright I need help. Like really. I can't work on my own anymore. :(It's way too hard. So if you would like to help me, (please) here are the requirements: Coder: must be able to code weapons, tools, and maybe npcs and armour. Maybe complicated stuff I don't know about XD Spriter: Must know how...
  12. Barney Bagon

tModLoader How do I make a modded recipe with modded items?

So, if i wanted to make a modded item using modded items to craft it, what's the code for it? I'm having trouble with this. :(
  13. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Video Game Items+ Mod (W.I.P) (Coders and Spriters Wanted!)

Welcome everyone to my new mod called the 'Video Game Items +' Mod! It adds in items, bosses, weapons from different video games like Super Mario, or Halo (i haven't played that game yet so please help me with that idea. XD) Undertale, etc. You may suggest ideas or video games you would like me...
  14. Barney Bagon

I'm Back To Modding!

Hello everyone, and I'M Back to modding my mod! If anyone would like to help me pm me and I will accept it! So The Delta Mod is back and I have a couple new ideas for it. :D
  15. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Need Sprite and Tile for Delta Ore

So if anyone would be kind enough to sprite me a ore (which is red yellow and blue) and ake a tile 4 it, that would be awesome. I dont get how to do it, so if someone could do it 4 me that would be great! Ill credit you too! :D (its 4 a good cause LOL) :p
  16. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Official Delta Mod Page (W.I.P) (still need spriters and coders)

Alright so this is gonna be the official post for the delta mod! This mod adds new content to the game, like more bosses, more weapons, more tools, etc. Content so far: Delta Blade: (sprite made by PlayerPlaysTERR) Delta Pickaxe: (sprite made by PlayerPlaysTERR) Delta Bow: (Sprite made...
  17. Barney Bagon

tModLoader Any ideas for my delta mod? (also recruiting spriters ands coders)

So, i need some ideas for my own mod. If you give me some, i will credit you (and if you sprite it i will give you a personal weapon)! Also, still recruiting spriters and coders. Still some spots left 4 the team! :D
  18. Barney Bagon

The Delta Mod (W.I.P) Coders and sprinters needed!

So i've been wanting to make my own mod now, and i've finally decided to start one. Though i know the basics of coding a mod, i still need help with the sprites and coding. If your intrested in helping, reply to this message down below. Even though i have no sprites to showcase yet, that does...
  19. Barney Bagon

tModLoader The Delta Mod (W.I.P) (coders and spriters needed)

So i've been wanting to make my own mod now, and i've finally decided to start one. Though i know the basics of coding a mod, i still need help with the sprites and coding. If your intrested in helping, reply to this message down below. Even though i have no sprites to showcase yet, that does...
  20. Barney Bagon

Help needed for mod (The Delta Mod)

So i've been thinking of been making a mod myself. Im ok at spriting but not good at code. So maybe some people could help me? This mod is the delta mod, where it adds more robotic stuff. Coders needed, i will credit you and add you to the team. Thanks if you help! :D
Back
Top Bottom