Search results for query: *

1. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

tmodloader really needs to add back the miner's wobble toggle. It's one of the most annoying graphical effects in the game for me personally and it being forced always-on makes me avoid playing mods.
  2. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

I think the amount of storage we have now is fine, but I don't see how these things are really related tbh aside from the fact hoppers are related to storage in a broad sense. Like, Hoppers only help for farming. They do literally nothing as a storage solution unless you can make some...
  3. IndigoRage

Red also liked a comment where I suggested the same thing a few months ago. I think Tree Gang is winning.
  4. IndigoRage

Even for hardmode it's a bit much. Yeesh. Sure you have the Axe of Regrowth in pre-hardmode, but you still have to at least click one tree at a time. Hey, is there any particular reason tModLoader doesn't have an option to disable Miner's Wobble? I loath Miner's Wobble. EDIT: Hey hold up, are...
  5. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

I really hope if they do it'll be something I'm able to turn off or at least activate with a key or something. The fish too. I was kind of annoyed when certain graphical things were added with no toggle like the wind. It kind of grew on me but it still looks really weird imo. In a similar vein...
  6. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

A version of the rubblemaker that can place objects on ceilings? Does this mean pots are possible still? A lot of pot designs really go to waste and some unbreakable decorative versions would be swell.
  7. IndigoRage

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I think only a workbench would make it not very useful. There are a lot of crafting stations used basically only for decorations so I don't really see how it could be 'overpowered' per se. Plus as you say it's basically post-game content. It just saves time and space at a point in the game where...
  8. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

If this ever happened it would need to be a toggle or something for worlds you are generating for multiplayer. This would be a pretty bad idea to implement universally because that means you will never be able to go to another world to test something out in singleplayer etc. I personally hate...
  9. IndigoRage

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

Doesn't the world having both world evils just make the related sales alternate? If you place a single crimson seed it should make steampunker sell red solution on half of all days.
  10. IndigoRage

PC Milkyway Weavers

I am playing on my Zenith world. I know it's supposed to be difficult, but in any case the pillars spawn in tunnels and such underground. Getting to the point, I have never had so much trouble with Milkyway Weavers in my life. Their speed buff in 1.4.4 makes it very hard to whittle away their...
  11. IndigoRage

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode has many enemies that feel underdeveloped by modern standards.

Well, you gave my thread a big bump so thanks, but I don't think it was intended as a suggestion when I wrote it since it doesn't give any specific solution to the perceived problem. I just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with the thesis. If you think that fits better here, okay, but I don't...
  12. IndigoRage

You're right, I did forget flying dragon. The funny thing is part of why it stands out is because of how similar it is to the new Terra Blade but with higher base damage- A shame I forgot too since Tier 3 OOA was the first thing I did straight away after beating Golem in my Legendary mode run.
  13. IndigoRage

I'll note that this is already what happens. I agree it only makes sense with a special shimmer fishing rod. Maybe a use for all the extra golden fishing rods I sell.
  14. IndigoRage

100% You can fish in every other liquid, it's the next logical step.
  15. IndigoRage

I don't usually agree with you on much, but I have to agree it's a good thing that Fledgling Wings got sorted out. I had someone who never played before 1.4 tell me that the change to the wings actively gave him a more fulfilling progression experience. Much better as a nice treat. Do have to...
  16. IndigoRage

Has no one commented on what the staff thing in the banner might be?
  17. IndigoRage

Redigit liked a comment I made about being able to grow the tall trees that only appear on worldgen so I think it's possible something like that happened. I really like that we're getting new music, but I have to say I always associated it primarily with The Twins so it's going to take some...
  18. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

Agree, sometimes seeds have a bunch of extra stuff I don't really want
  19. IndigoRage

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode has many enemies that feel underdeveloped by modern standards.

Possessed Armor, Toxic Sludge, Wandering Eye, Gastropod, more obviously All of these enemies basically have no unique drops or flavor whatsoever despite being added in 1.1 and having been in the game for over a decade. When they were added that was normal, but now a lot of old basic enemies...
  20. IndigoRage

It's snipped from the cover of a light novel. I think it's volume 7 of Log Horizon. The...

It's snipped from the cover of a light novel. I think it's volume 7 of Log Horizon. The character is called Tetra/Tetora.
Back
Top Bottom