Search results for query: *

• Users: IndigoRage
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. IndigoRage

PC Milkyway Weavers

I am playing on my Zenith world. I know it's supposed to be difficult, but in any case the pillars spawn in tunnels and such underground. Getting to the point, I have never had so much trouble with Milkyway Weavers in my life. Their speed buff in 1.4.4 makes it very hard to whittle away their...
  2. IndigoRage

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode has many enemies that feel underdeveloped by modern standards.

Possessed Armor, Toxic Sludge, Wandering Eye, Gastropod, more obviously All of these enemies basically have no unique drops or flavor whatsoever despite being added in 1.1 and having been in the game for over a decade. When they were added that was normal, but now a lot of old basic enemies...
  3. IndigoRage

Other Increase Prismatic Dye drops

If you want a full set of Prismatic dye in Master Mode, all 15 slots, you have to kill Empress of Light an average of SIXTY TIMES.
  4. IndigoRage

Game Mechanics Extend despawn range for gold critters.

Have you ever had a gold critter pop up for .5 seconds on your Lifeform Analyzer and the disappear before you get a chance to stop and look? I know I certainly have.
  5. IndigoRage

Game Mechanics A way to make "Screen Nuke" summons less annoying.

Summons that can chase down enemies all over the screen regardless of what you see like Stardust Dragon Staff and Terraprisma (and to a lesser extent Sanguine Staff) can be annoying because they kill enemies out of your line of sight and produce drops you can't see. I would want to see either...
  6. IndigoRage

PC When 2 NPCs walk through a door at the same time it gets left open permanently.

I've noticed this mostly with houses that have both an NPC and a pet. If two NPCs stop to stand in the door the door will just never close. Sometimes I will teleport to a base where every house has an NPC and a pet after a while and every single door will just be left open. This is obviously...
  7. IndigoRage

Game Mechanics Have the Bestiary display how many times you have attempted to fight a boss/been killed by a particular enemy.

I was grinding my face into pulp fighting daytime EoL and was gathering prismatic lacewings like I do every single night and realized it'd be nice to be able to have a place to easily access info about how many times I've fought EoL at this point so I can really put a number to how much time and...
  8. IndigoRage

Swords that combine into the Zenith too OP?

I have been playing on the getfixedboi seed and I noticed that the swords in the Zenith crafting tree are so good,especially when you get into post-Plantera that every single other melee weapon just seems like a waste. There is a little room to experiment in early hardmode because you don't get...
  9. IndigoRage

Blocks & Decoration Special Fertilizer that can grow tall trees and other big plants.

I really like the tall trees that exist on a fresh world in this game but I have no way to grow them for myself and so I always preserve these forests in my worlds. It would be great if there were some kind of item that could grow a sapling directly into a tall tree and give builders free...
  10. IndigoRage

Blocks & Decoration Add pots to rubblemaker options in Vanilla

I know that for the sake of modders, textures were created for hypothetical pot rubble but were never used. Is the issue that players in something like an adventure map would assume they are real pots and can be broken for loot? I think there is an argument against that reasoning now that there...
  11. IndigoRage

Blocks & Decoration Painting representing TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox Play Terraria

I think this playthrough was fairly significant in Terraria history. I propose a painting of Castle von Jessenstein
  12. IndigoRage

Language Pack How do I make long tooltips not stretch across the whole screen?

I've created a tooltip and it works, but it is very long and goes off of either side of the screen. How do I format it so that different segments of the text are on top of each other instead?
  13. IndigoRage

Asking for Clarification of how Oceans work in Don't Dig Up/Zenith. "50% of the time"

I get the general gist of which locations count as the ocean, but the part that I'm confused about is "50% of the time count as the ocean". What does "50% of the time" mean? I have been able to catch ocean fish and crates anywhere at any time but ocean enemies have only extremely rarely spawned...
  14. IndigoRage

Weapons & Equip Precise measurement tool using waypoints.

Even with the mechanical ruler and ruler turned on, measuring out large distances can be a pain. If you make a mistake you'll have to spend a while fixing it. To make sort of a visual indication of the information I get from my ruler I like to place things like blocks or torches to help measure...
  15. IndigoRage

What qualifies as a "Weak Enemy" in Master/Legendary mode?

I've found a bloody cleaver by complete fluke and now I'm looking for bladed gloves, but I don't know where to begin when it comes to which mobs qualify for the drop.
  16. IndigoRage

Mental block keeps me from progressing into hardmode every time I do a playthrough.

I have done several full playthroughs of game but more recently I have started experiencing an issue where I hit some kind of mental barrier that is preventing me from wanting to just progress the game into hardmode. I don't have an issue defeating Wall of Flesh, don't have an issue with...
  17. IndigoRage

Items Stone shimmer into Clay. Clay shimmer into Dirt.

This is a suggestion that would make clay renewable. Clay is very plentiful in the world, but I did start to encounter issues when I had large building projects involving moss bricks, which require clay, so this would be useful to have as a possibility.
  18. IndigoRage

Weapons & Equip Unlimited "Terra Bucket" that combines all of the unlimited buckets (aside from shimmer) with a toggle.

Was looking at terra sponge and wondering why there wasn't a terra bucket. Idea would be that it can be right clicked to change mode like the shellphone and it can pour any of the 3 component liquids.
  19. IndigoRage

NPCs & Enemies An NPC that gives shimmer recipes in-game.

In the current version of the game you need to have the wiki open to have a good idea of what you can do with the shimmer. Giving an NPC (could be new or given to an old one, doesn't matter) the ability to give you a general idea of shimmer recipes would be pretty beneficial because of that imo.
  20. IndigoRage

The Lava and Gold Butterflies' Sprites

The Lava and Gold Butterflies have sprites different from every other butterfly in the game. Do we have a conclusive reason as to why?
Back
Top Bottom