Search results for query: *

1. EmeraldXLapis

Error with Vanilla Terraria?

Hi, I was trying to start up Vanilla Terraria when I got this error message. Can someone please help me with this?
  2. EmeraldXLapis

i dont get it..

Why does no one reply to my posts..? all I just wanted was help.... is that too much to ask?
  3. EmeraldXLapis

Annoying Problem when installing and reloading mods.

ok, this is getting very annoying, and I want someone to help me with this right now please. recently, when installing new mods, error messages come up in the game when they are reloading, and if I hit continue, they crash the game and give me some error message that I cant copy and paste. as of...
  4. EmeraldXLapis

Why... is the mod browser not WORKING?! I nEeD mY sUbJeCtS....
  5. EmeraldXLapis

Question

What is/are the most overpowered/powerful accessories in modded terraria? just curious.
  6. EmeraldXLapis

Mod Help

hey, I was wondering if any of my mods are compatible with the spirit mod! The mods I currently have installed are: Thorium Tremor Calamity Zoaklen Omniswing Fargo's Mutant Mod Moreaccessories+ ImkSushi Cheat Sheet Learn By Doing Pillar Items Plus Balanced Item Customizer Crystilium Bluemagic's...
  7. EmeraldXLapis

cant update mods!

whenever I try to update a mod, it never loads! please help!
  8. EmeraldXLapis

Mod Browser Problem

hi, I'm also experiencing a problem with the mod browser. you see, whenever I go to it, it shows nothing. my internet works fine and when I do reload, it shows nothing. My Terraria version is 1.3.4.4 and my TModLoader version is 0.9.1. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! thanks...
  9. EmeraldXLapis

Location of mod

Hi, im looking for a specific mod and I would love it if someone could help me find it! The mod in question had an item called the nature heart. It drops from Plantera and gives a 7th accessory slot! please tell me if you know anything about this mod. thanks!
  10. EmeraldXLapis

ERP?

is erotic roleplaying allowed in conversations as long as it is private?
  11. EmeraldXLapis

Modloader help.

hi. when i tried to install the newest version of tmodloader to my windows 8 laptop, it gave me an error message when i tried to start my modded terraria up. i cant copy and paste the crash report since Relogic likes to be a :red:. can someone please help me with this? thanks!
  12. EmeraldXLapis

Modloader help.

hi. when i installed the newest tmodloader to my windows 8 laptop, it gave me an error message when i tried to start it. unfortunately, i can copy and paste the error message.
  13. EmeraldXLapis

sorry..

hey, Emerald here. I know that this doesn't have to do with Terraria, but please help me... also, I don't know where the off topic forum is, so yeah.. anyway, so I was trying to update Java to get the newest version of pixelmon to work for minecraft, but it completely screwed up my games and...
  14. EmeraldXLapis

Green Gauntlet Mod

its all up to you, everyone! post your ideas and watch them come to life! :D
  15. EmeraldXLapis

hi.

I apologize for my actions to others, I just don't like it when people point out my many flaws. I don't deserve to live in this gift that I have been given.
  16. EmeraldXLapis

question...

if you reinstall tmodloader, does all my mod progress go away?
  17. EmeraldXLapis

ahem.

if you think that all your going to do is view my thread and not help me solve my problem, then go to a doctor and find out what the hell is wrong with you all.
  18. EmeraldXLapis

hi!

when will Tmodloader be updated to 1.3.2.1? I cant acsess the mod browser! it crashes my game and it wont respond! help!!!
  19. EmeraldXLapis

Green Gauntlet Mod! (need Coders and Spriters!) (I Will be the one making up the ideas.)

Hello, Fellow Terrarians! my name is Emerald! and I am here to ask for your help in making a new mod called the Green Gauntlet mod! This mod is like all the other content adding mods! it will add bosses, new bosses post Moon Lord, New Events, Items, Weapons, Biomes, The Whole 9 Yards...
  20. EmeraldXLapis

looking for people that need help with making mods..

im bored and have no other tmodloader mods left to play... anyone need help with making a mod? ill help in anyway I can!
Back
Top Bottom