Search results for query: *

1. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

More Guns Mod v1.1 is finally here!
  2. NeonDragon5

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does anyone know the code to make an NPC spawn only in hard mode?
  3. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

More Guns Mod 1.1 will come out Friday. I'm still unsure if it will allow us to keep the name since I'm posting it from a different computer.
  4. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I haven't made a new version yet. I'm not sure if it will reject the mod being posted if it has the same name as More Guns Mod. But if it doesn't get rejected it will be called the same thing. I'll just have to wait and find out once I finish it.
  5. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Sorry its been a REALLY long time but I am happy to say we are continuing this mod. My computer's hard drive fried and my friend and I got side tracked. Because my hard drive got destroyed everyone is going to have to download a separate mod instead of updating the original one because I cant...
  6. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Dual Uzis, huh... that might be a little hard to sprite. I've never really tried to sprite anything dual wield since it might look a little weird in game. I'll have to look more into it.
  7. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Yeah. Exactly or nearly identical.
  8. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod

We decided not to add real life weapons like those two. We will make knock off weapons that are basically the same. It doesn't fit Terraria well in my opinion.
  9. NeonDragon5

tModLoader More Guns Mod | (WIP)

We will have an update by Christmas so just give it a week.
  10. NeonDragon5

I've encountered a problem with the modded gore textures. Once you kill a modded NPC, their gore textures don't disappear until you restart the world. However, the vanilla ones disappear like normal. I don't know if it's my computer or something else.
  11. NeonDragon5

I can't get it working. I need a code where the projectile explodes creating an AoE as soon as it hits a tile or NPC. Can you tell me where to place it using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  12. NeonDragon5

I might need an AoE on the projectile.
  13. NeonDragon5

If I do that it might roll around on the ground before exploding. I need it to blow up as soon as it hits a tile.
  14. NeonDragon5

Does anyone know how to make a projectile arch and explode on impact?
  15. NeonDragon5

Download tmodloader v0.8.2.1 and replace the new update files
  16. NeonDragon5

Update is out.
  17. NeonDragon5

Update should be here tomorrow.
  18. NeonDragon5

Sorry the mod hasn't been updated for a long time. Just doing stuff with family and friends. Hope you guys understand.
  19. NeonDragon5

Next update should come out tomorrow.
  20. NeonDragon5

Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom