Search results for query: *

• Users: Kooyah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kooyah

tModLoader Not Enough Flamethrowers

Hello to the Terraria modding community (because where else would I be posting this), and welcome to Not Enough Flamethrowers. The title basically says it all. While some weapons are best remaining unique, it's a crying shame that you only have such a convinient crowd-control tool at certain...
  2. Kooyah

tModLoader How can I make a vanilla enemy drop an item?

I'm looking for how to make a Vanilla enemy drop a modded item. For example, making a normal zombie drop a custom weapon with a certain chance. Is there any way that I can do this?
  3. Kooyah

PS4 Exiting without saving progress?

I've noticed that Terraria's Console edition has few in-game settings in contrast to the Desktop version; in particular, it lacks an autosave toggling. I'm looking for a workaround to this. Would it be possible to manually save before a certain point in the game, and turn off the system (after...
  4. Kooyah

Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

Hello, and welcome to my sprite thread. I've been spriting for several months, and I've worked on a plethora of them overtime. Most of my sprites will be displayed here, although some sprites will be withheld for now, specifically older sprites that need to be updated. If there's any advice that...
  5. Kooyah

Resolved Posting Images within Spoilers

The title says most of it: I'm just wondering how to post images within spoilers. Using the following image code within spoiler brackets doesn't work: However, I've seen other members post spoiler images with an "Attach" bracket within the code, followed by a string of numbers. How can I do...
  6. Kooyah

NPC not moving in, house invalid

I've been working on a house, but when I checked the query, it said that the house wasn't valid. The house is inside a hill, and has mahogany walls and a living leaf background wall. I checked the walls, and there were no visible breaches or holes in them. What might I be doing wrong?
  7. Kooyah

PC Game crashes on world load

I've recently encountered a frustrating problem that I suspect to be world corruption (Actual corruption, not the biome). I loaded my world in Offline mode, due to having low internet connection. Then, upon receiving a connection, I switched the internet back on around the time that my world was...
Back
Top Bottom