Search results for query: *

1. Zebo12345

Other Master Volume

As simple as it sounds, just add one more slider to the audio options so that we can lower the volume easily. I may have the sound balance that I prefer best in my settings, but then when I'm in a call with someone, I may want the game to be quieter. It would be nice if I didn't have to tab out...
  2. Zebo12345

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Sorry if someone else already asked this, didn't read the previous 8 pages of posts, just the first two. Will this work with other furniture too? Can I replace tables/chairs with other tables/chairs? Same should go for beds, dressers, clocks, doors, etc.
  3. Zebo12345

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Well, it *was* submitted to Microsoft... and then it was put off when the PS4 version had some game breaking bugs and the XBox version shared similar ones. It is misleading, to tell everyone the update has been submitted and then have it never come out. I suppose it's better than breaking the...
  4. Zebo12345

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I'm a PC player. I've had this update for a long time now, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything. I never liked the old console version, I thought it was silly to have a bunch of out of place content, and reskinned weapons and enemies. It seemed off. Even though I have never appreciated...
  5. Zebo12345

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

How about the three major updates (1.1, 1.2, 1.3) Or the three ores that spawn when you demolish altars. Or the three houses I had to evacuate because the guide left the front door open for those pesky goblins
  6. Zebo12345

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Well, I agree with you. I used the word stereotype on purpose you know. Stereotypes are the way people view a classification of people, and are almost always exaggerations. I don't agree with all console players being picky, needy, and aggressive. And of course I didn't mention PC gamers...
  7. Zebo12345

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

And this thread just further pushes the stereotype for console gamers. Seriously, how childish can you be? I for one am excited to hear about the progress, and it's clear that pipeworks has it worse than the PC team. At least when Cenx told us 1.3.6 was going to be awhile, (perhaps to help push...
  8. Zebo12345

Will you be there to face what comes next?

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS SINCE PRE-RELEASE! FINALLY WE HAVE BEEN GRACED WITH A FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! AND IT'S EVEN STEAMING, RIGHT OUT OF THE POT!
  9. Zebo12345

Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

I mean, at this point, do you guys even make that many more sales from releasing new updates? I imagine that now that the game has been out for so long, any future updates are gifts to the community more than actual effort to making money as a business. Sure shows where your heart is, now...
  10. Zebo12345

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Love the sandstorms. Just made a new world with my friend yesterday. I am surprised we haven't gotten a mandible blade yet, since it's drop chance isn't that unlikely. I would like to ask though, why did you pass up this opportunity to make Antlion Mandibles more useful in crafting? Right now...
  11. Zebo12345

1.3.1 Preview Stream

I have no internet til Sunday. Glad it'll be back before the update hits... well, maybe not before, but on the same day. I am so excited. I love adding mechanics to my homes, and with this update, I will make a combination lock, as well as a toggle switch for a defense system with pressure...
  12. Zebo12345

@Safeman Don't forget anchovies! If you don't tell him otherwise, he might put them on!!! DON'T...

@Safeman Don't forget anchovies! If you don't tell him otherwise, he might put them on!!! DON'T LET HIM RUIN THE PIZZA! ANYTHING BUT THE PIZZA!
  13. Zebo12345

On a scale from 1 to bored, I am yes. Entertain me pls.

On a scale from 1 to bored, I am yes. Entertain me pls.
  14. Zebo12345

I see London, I see France... You know the rest.

I see London, I see France... You know the rest.
  15. Zebo12345

Digits.

Digits.
  16. Zebo12345

NPCs & Enemies Angler Overhaul: Adding less RNG to the game

This... Is... Probably the best thing that could ever happen to fishing. Definitely support.
  17. Zebo12345

inflation

inflation
  18. Zebo12345

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I am way too impatient. XD This is why I didn't transfer my old account to these forums. (Or did I? Maybe it was a different username) I would NEVER be able to survive not checking here daily now that I know there is an update around the corner. The teasing is real!
Back
Top Bottom