Search results for query: *

1. MisspugtheIcewing

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Not allowing people to say when something is racist or alt-right allows those ideologies to spread.
  2. MisspugtheIcewing

Texture Pack ActualArmors! Female Armor Retexture Pack

This doesn't seem to work with the ancient cobalt armor. Just thought I would bring it to your attention in case you missed it :)
  3. MisspugtheIcewing

You are very fast O.o

You are very fast O.o
  4. MisspugtheIcewing

WIP MissPug's art thread

Looking through some of my fairly recent peices, I seem to have found a certain doll : I'd better get rid of it. Could be cursed. *Tosses into lava* I remember doing this with the intention of drawing somthing usually having warmer colors in colder ones. The shoe and hair both look...
  5. MisspugtheIcewing

WIP MissPug's art thread

I have very little terraria art already done and ready to upload, but I just finished the Merchant's pic: ...but you're right, I should probably change this into an art thread for this project...but I don't know how (or if it's possible) to change the title?
  6. MisspugtheIcewing

WIP MissPug's art thread

I know, but it would be nice to have it all collected here because 1, I won't have to look it up every time, and 2, people can see the references I'm using right here/why I might make certain design choices. I'm pretty new to drawing fabric/outfits, so this could also possibly help me track my...
  7. MisspugtheIcewing

WIP MissPug's art thread

I'm not dead! :D Anyway, I have decided to draw most of the human NPC's outfits as both practice in drawing folded fabric and to build off of in another project. (This second project is the reason I only need human NPCs). Edit: changing this to an art thread for this project (and maybe other...
  8. MisspugtheIcewing

PC Tier List: Pre-Hardmode Weapons

Are we looking at notable gear/set bonuses for each weapon? How their best modifier affects them?
  9. MisspugtheIcewing

Sprites Bringing the Hallow to the Forefront of Early Hardmode

I think the pastel blocks are a bit unbalanced - too expensive to build with, and they don't do anything special. Maybe 50 stone in the recipe for 50 blocks. Remember that gastropods only spawn at night, and I for one wouldn't go hunting for them at night early in HM when I don't know what to...
  10. MisspugtheIcewing

Biomes & Nature Giant Dye Plants- an easier way to make rainbow dye!

Support! I don't know much about coding, but i know zombies in-game can be different sizes, and that affects their stats. Would that be the same for dye monsters?
  11. MisspugtheIcewing

CC 40! (if only one is allowed, stardust mushroom is the entry)...

CC 40! (if only one is allowed, stardust mushroom is the entry) https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/great-buildings-and-else.4556/page-3#post-1060957
  12. MisspugtheIcewing

Great buildings(and else)

messing around with backgrounds and monoliths, and made solar and nebula i think its better i missed last cc, these backgrounds really make a difference solar forest,day [/spoiler] nebula mushroom [/spoiler] vortex mushroom [/spoiler] stardust day, ice mushroom [/spoiler]
  13. MisspugtheIcewing

Great buildings(and else)

Going for CC! Which do you guys think i should enter? These are my ideas of what a snip of the vortex and stardust planets would look like (Warning, big images, terraria almost couldn't handle the vortex one) Vortex Day [/spoiler] Stardust night [/spoiler]
  14. MisspugtheIcewing

CC Creation Compendium #38

thank you!
Back
Top Bottom