Search results for query: *

1. [CagaPubs] Copro

PvEvP - First event of our dedicated server

Hey guys I have a dedicated discord server for Terraria competitive events This week we are gonna be hosting PvEvP games, but we have PvP and PvE special maps for some solo or team action to get more of the rules and stuff make sure to join here Join the Terraria Discord Server! please feel...
  2. [CagaPubs] Copro

PvEvP, new game mode

yeah, expert is the most balanced mode king slime is easy to beat, but requieres a bit of time to summon, so maybe other players could gang on the player that summons him in the first place? not sure, I've never been in that scenario, maybe you are right
  3. [CagaPubs] Copro

PvEvP, new game mode

hey guys, I'm designing a new game mode and could really use some feedback or people intersted in test playing it the rules are new hardcore characters new small world (difficulty can be set according to players preferences) everyone joins as soon as hosted everyone gets around 10 minutes of...
  4. [CagaPubs] Copro

Terraria Challenges?

Craftless challenge
  5. [CagaPubs] Copro

PC craftless challenge, I need opinions

Thanks for your comment man, I'm glad you liked the idea. Hardmode is actually not that hard, except for the mechanical bosses, like you can buy a shotgun, farm an ice yoyo and handle pretty well with that. My current route is spelunky for some heart stones, then dungeon for furniture, then...
  6. [CagaPubs] Copro

What was your first experience with a Nymph?

I was playinh with a friend, and we saw the lost girl tied up ready to be rescued. We came close to her and suddenly out of no where she started to attack us, we were caught with a low guard, so my friend died and I manage to escape with almost no health, screaming like a lunatic, quite fun actualy
  7. [CagaPubs] Copro

Open question: What is the MINIMUM gear and prep required for the Goblins?

the spiky balls that the golbins drop are enough, use the terrain to your favor, kill a couple of them and then the spiky balls do the rest
  8. [CagaPubs] Copro

PC craftless challenge, I need opinions

hi, I have been playing a craftless challenge mode, wich means compleating the game as far as possible without crafting a single item, I have been able to kill the wall of flesh, gaining a pair of wings, reaching to 26 armor points, but still haven't been able to defeat the mechanical bosses...
Back
Top Bottom